where to get BOBA FETT ARMOUR and HELMET?

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

where to get BOBA FETT ARMOUR and HELMET?

Post by al13ns » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:59 am

any idea where to get the complete boba fett armour and helmet ? besides starfortress ?

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:25 pm

It all depends on how much you want to spend, and how accurate you want it to be. A good place to start would be http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/

I have a 1997 Don Post Boba Fett helmet for sale if you're interested. Not accurate but affordable. PM me for details.

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:49 pm

thanks a lot for the info...i'll PM u if i'm interested...

mandalorianBleahhh

Re: where to get BOBA FETT ARMOUR and HELMET?

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:30 pm

al13ns wrote:any idea where to get the complete boba fett armour and helmet ? besides starfortress ?
hey~ i see a fellow mandalorian~

Pls pls pls....do not get frm Starfortress if u value your money. not to budge in, but the only thing that will ever be usefull is thier shin tools and knee armor (if they arrvie at all...yesh, u heard me, IF they arrive at all)

They tend to push back dates for mths and when they finally reach u. the (crappy) stuff is either in the wrong shade, size / measurments or faulty.

Theres a few makers of the armor at www.thedentedhelmet.com and they will post time to timethier wares, so i suggest u (and any inspiring mandalorians) to stalk there and ask questions often (AFTER trying the search function of the forum....).
Boba makers are kinda sliding recently, not seen may requests for it (maybe i am just lurking 99% of the time at the jango section :P )

To add, u might also wanna try http://www.tk409.com/fett.html he is one of the best boba makers in the bussiness....
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

Commander_Salji

Re: where to get BOBA FETT ARMOUR and HELMET?

Post by Commander_Salji » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:04 am

mandalorianBleahhh wrote:Pls pls pls....do not get frm Starfortress if u value your money. not to budge in, but the only thing that will ever be usefull is thier shin tools and knee armor (if they arrvie at all...yesh, u heard me, IF they arrive at all)

They tend to push back dates for mths and when they finally reach u. the (crappy) stuff is either in the wrong shade, size / measurments or faulty.
I'll chime in here with regards to StarFotressProduction. Having been a regular over at the 501st Legion HQ Forums as well as the 501st Blizzard Force forums, there is ONLY this GOOD ADVISE - Stay AWAY from them, far far away. This is on account of these 2 Gross Major Sins shared by fellow forum members based on their painful and disappointing experiences :

1. They deliver the wrong and crappy stuff that you've ordered, that is IF they have managed to get to that stage.

2. They take your hardearned $$$$ and NEVER deliver the goods. :x

To add, u might also wanna try http://www.tk409.com/fett.html he is one of the best boba makers in the bussiness....
Good recommendation Jacen. Chris "TK 409" is one of the better Boba Fett / Sandtrooper / Tusken Raider / Jawa / Stormtooper costume component source out there at the World Wide Web. Though I may not have done business with TK 409 as yet, he is HIGHLY Regarded in the 501st. :)
Last edited by Commander_Salji on Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:05 am

well jango, my father :twisted: , i should learn and ask more from u... almost got lured to order from starfortress...

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:03 pm

al13ns wrote:well jango, my father :twisted: , i should learn and ask more from u... almost got lured to order from starfortress...
not to sound like some guru, but i feel that I must dispense this advise to all budding new costumers:

Never dive in for the sake of convenience, it usually ends up with more hardwork and even harder earned $$..

Good luck on the Boba, and maybe we could troop soon and we shall rule the galaxy as father and son~!

*ahem*

Some where along the lines... :wink:
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

Return to “The Academy”