where can i find the swimming head wear thing at?

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:10 pm

JediJean wrote:
Awwee wrote:Latest... IMM Giant dun have any... just came back from there... anyone going parkway... pls let me know... I need one too for my stormie. Thanks!!!!! :twisted:
OK, will check when I'm next at Parkway and let you know! :)
Mission accomplished!
Was at Giant Parkway earlier... on the pricing barcode, it's called "Adult Swimming Head Scarf" and it costs SGD$25.00 each... it comes in navy blue and black colours... when I was there, there were only 3 pcs of navy blue, and 2 pcs of black... so if you wanna get it, better hurry!!
________
Yamaha an1x history
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fangirl2

Post by fangirl2 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:18 pm

Consider a balaclava?
@}--,-----

chakster

Post by chakster » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:58 pm

fangirl2 wrote:Consider a balaclava?
Well technically, the term balaclava refers to the chainmail thing that knights wore under their helms. :)

Its not totally accurate in the sense that it actually shows your whole face if you wear it according to the picture on the baggy but for me it suits my purposes. :) I've actually tried one of those military balaclavas before but it was made of this woven material and was murder to wear. Even with out the helmet I started melting... :)
TB/TK 7576 Callsign "Chakles"

Return to “The Academy”