CLOSE: Imperial Officer's Rank bars And Ysanne Isard

Trainee and Cadet Costumers .... here's where you can ask the Veterans Officers all the questions you need to !

Moderators: Paul K, GetzJedi

Mirador

Post by Mirador » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:05 pm

I got mine from Desmond S for $8 apiece. No idea whether he's still making them.

USD35 is about SGD50 ±. Only downside is no idea how long it's gonna take to get the canon ones...could run into months.

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Lord_Angelus

Post by Lord_Angelus » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Mirador wrote:I got mine from Desmond S for $8 apiece. No idea whether he's still making them.

USD35 is about SGD50 ±. Only downside is no idea how long it's gonna take to get the canon ones...could run into months.

Will get back to you on it. I am kind of still seaching around for the pen thing still... I have check some comics, they put mostly 2 pens for her.

Can I carry this? <3 :oops:

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:21 pm

yes u can. in fact u must carry it whenever u come trooping.

btw i like your old avatar of the duckie better.

domz

Re:

Post by domz » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Lord_Angelus wrote:
Sev-like wrote:Well, if you look around IOC or TDH a bit, there are many people complaining about SFP products, namely quality and communications with the dealer. Don't know if any of our local guys got the same experience.

I don't really think any of us make rank bars. I'd made a prototype from aluminum for my future officer, but I'm still lacking the LED caps. Gonna pick them up from Desmond. Can send you the dimensions and some pictures if you want.
It is hard to check the quality becuase it is online base that is the problem.

I think I just lazy to make and I can't find the shop that was selling the LED today T_T... For sidetack to seeing computer games :x And now then I found out that I went to the wrong building. It is at sim Lim TOWER not Sq

May be this weekend will try again to go and find the shop.
Federal Components Pte Ltd #02-06/07

But any idea what kind of backing to use when making the bar?
Updated for June 2018 prices and other information:
http://starwars.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95441#p95441
TR 7248
Legion Events Co-ordinator

Return to “The Academy”