Q&A and discussion on the Starwars.sg T-shirt

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:50 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:OH M GOODNESS I AM NOT THAT FAT......

Eh can change orders? I'll totally get swallowed in S... my shoulder width is 34 la.
No problem :)
You can still change the size as long as you email us by Friday night and double-check against the list when you place the deposit.

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:46 am

Dranoel wrote:ok folks, in case some of you cannot make it on Sunday, and are unable to find a friend to place the deposit for you... here's what I can do for you.

I will hang around Bras Basah McDonald's for a couple of hours from noon to 2pm this Saturday 15 July.

For those who have already emailed in their orders and need to take up this alternate arrangement, please drop a follow-up email to tshirt@starwars.sg to let me know.

If you have yet to place your order, please add a note indicating if you need to meet up on Saturday instead, when you email in your order.

I will then get back to you with details on the meet-up and how to recognise me :p
Please note that the Bras Basah alternative is OFF. There was only 1 reply taking it up, and we have now made other arrangements to meet.

The rest, see you on Sunday at the roadshow then :)

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:16 pm

For those who missed the Friday 14 July deadline to email in your orders, the good news is that you still have a second chance to place your order :wink:
Just visit us at the CSC roadshow this Sunday (tomorrow) and place your order along with the required deposit.

If anyone wishes to change the ordered sizes, you may also do so when placing your deposit. Note that we will only produce the exact quantity and sizes ordered, thus you will not be able to change your sizes later on.

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:14 pm

Hi, the good news is we have enough orders and will proceed to produce the T-shirt. But we have received late requests to buy the T-shirt, and there were also a few members who did not place the deposits to confirm their orders... So I am setting up one final meeting opportunity before we close the orders and proceed to the printer.

The final meetup opportunity to place your order, along with $10 deposit per T-shirt, will be this Sunday 23 July 6pm-6.15pm at Bishan Junction 8 McDonald's. Sorry but I will not be able to meet at other times/places.

Please email to tshirt@starwars.sg by Sunday noon if you intend to drop by. If no emails are received, then I shall cancel the meetup. Thanks.

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:06 pm

Good News!
Our Starwars.sg T-shirts will be ready for collection on Sunday 20 August at our 4th Roadshow in China Square Central. Members who have ordered the T-shirts and placed their deposits may drop by any time between 10am and 5pm, to pay the remainder amounts and collect their T-shirts. See you there
:D

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:56 pm

Here's a first look at the embroidery sample:

Return to “Gatherings and Events”