Scape Building Official Opening on 20 June 2010.

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

lordtyranno

Scape Building Official Opening on 20 June 2010.

Post by lordtyranno » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 am

Hi all,

Scape's Official opening Day 2 is on 20 June at 5pm.

The Gathering at Asia: Cosplay Competition 5pm ...followed by other music activities and performances until 830pm. Dance party starts!

I will recommend to be there at least for 8pm onwards... its all free and easy and just to have fun!.

They welcome all costumers/cosplayers to be present together with the rest of the festivities conducted by the youth.

U can wear any SW costume to join us and the rest of the costumers/cosplayers for the Opening celebrations.

Timothy is the contact person with regards to logistics as I will be away in Japan again on 20th June.

The address is 2 Orchard Link and it is the new white building besides Orchard Cineleisure.

Costumers will be welcome to join in the youth inspired activities starting at 5pm.

They want to promote Scape Building at Youth Park as Cosplay Central in Orchard road.

They actually welcome Costumers at the new Scape to take photos there and to enjoy themselves at the new venue. They will provide decent changing rooms and even lockers in the near future.

We will show you the designated changing and storage area also.

We have invited other local costumers/ anime cosplayers too and of course, not forgetting our SW friends also.

Hope u all will have fun at Scape!

Regards
Last edited by lordtyranno on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gordonator

Post by Gordonator » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:32 am

it have been a long time since I been labeled as a youth. :oops:

darth nacho

Post by darth nacho » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:01 am

i am still a kid..........

Return to “Gatherings and Events”