Calling All Fans, Boys and Girls

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

User avatar
assjedi
Posts: 1157
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:58 pm
Location: Forest moon of Endor
Contact:

Post by assjedi » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 am

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

User avatar
Gordonator
Posts: 4063
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: 新加坡 http://gordonator.com
Contact:

Post by Gordonator » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:49 pm

one thing i never got it. if the 5 friends are so fanboys, how come they never recognise lando and leia? :lol:
Just an ordinary member

User avatar
spiffmeister
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: Valley Of The Jedi, Ruusan

Post by spiffmeister » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Comic Book Science.

ok well not really Comic Book. But well, you get the idea.
Image

User avatar
Shangyou
Posts: 585
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:28 pm
Location: Unknown
Contact:

Post by Shangyou » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Gordonator wrote:one thing i never got it. if the 5 friends are so fanboys, how come they never recognise lando and leia? :lol:
Because this movie takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are supposed to look 10 years younger if they were in the movie so technically that leia and lando in the movie ISN'T leia and lando because they are 10 years older than the age leia and lando are supposed to be in the movie so they are supposed to be different people who look like older versions of leia and lando in the movie since it takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are at their 2008/2009 age since the movie was filmed in 2008 if i'm not wrong.

User avatar
Gordonator
Posts: 4063
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:01 pm
Location: 新加坡 http://gordonator.com
Contact:

Post by Gordonator » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Shangyou wrote:Because this movie takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are supposed to look 10 years younger if they were in the movie so technically that leia and lando in the movie ISN'T leia and lando because they are 10 years older than the age leia and lando are supposed to be in the movie so they are supposed to be different people who look like older versions of leia and lando in the movie since it takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are at their 2008/2009 age since the movie was filmed in 2008 if i'm not wrong.
woah~ :lol:
Just an ordinary member

StrikeEagle
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:41 pm

Post by StrikeEagle » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 am

I second that!

User avatar
Jar
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:44 am
Location: North East End

Post by Jar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 am

whoa Brain Freeeeeeeze :D :D
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful... the strong... the weak... the innocent... the corrupt. Fear is my ally."

Starsunder
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:13 am
Location: Hougang
Contact:

Post by Starsunder » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Shangyou......you rock.
Image

User avatar
vector_prime
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 3:37 pm
Contact:

Post by vector_prime » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Shangyou wrote:
Gordonator wrote:one thing i never got it. if the 5 friends are so fanboys, how come they never recognise lando and leia? :lol:
Because this movie takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are supposed to look 10 years younger if they were in the movie so technically that leia and lando in the movie ISN'T leia and lando because they are 10 years older than the age leia and lando are supposed to be in the movie so they are supposed to be different people who look like older versions of leia and lando in the movie since it takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are at their 2008/2009 age since the movie was filmed in 2008 if i'm not wrong.
as crazy as it sounds...it does make sense :)

hehe
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

Darth Zulwalker
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:15 pm
Location: Woodlands Marsiling

???!!!

Post by Darth Zulwalker » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Shangyou wrote:
Gordonator wrote:one thing i never got it. if the 5 friends are so fanboys, how come they never recognise lando and leia? :lol:
Because this movie takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are supposed to look 10 years younger if they were in the movie so technically that leia and lando in the movie ISN'T leia and lando because they are 10 years older than the age leia and lando are supposed to be in the movie so they are supposed to be different people who look like older versions of leia and lando in the movie since it takes place in 1998/1999 and leia and lando are at their 2008/2009 age since the movie was filmed in 2008 if i'm not wrong.
???!!! :?: :!:
"Size matters not.Look at me.Judge me by my size,do you?Hmm?And well you should not.For my ally is the Force.And a powerful ally it is.Life creates it,makes it grow.Its energy surrounds us,and binds us.Luminous beings are we,not this crude matter..."

User avatar
spiffmeister
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: Valley Of The Jedi, Ruusan

Post by spiffmeister » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 pm

It's a... contemporary analysis on collapsing wormholes which allows movies to feature actors from related films and not have fellow actors realise that they exist.

Which was why only Mr Ford was referred to by name.

Also known as Comic Book Science.
Image

Darth Zulwalker
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:15 pm
Location: Woodlands Marsiling

Thanks

Post by Darth Zulwalker » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 pm

spiffmeister wrote:It's a... contemporary analysis on collapsing wormholes which allows movies to feature actors from related films and not have fellow actors realise that they exist.

Which was why only Mr Ford was referred to by name.

Also known as Comic Book Science.
Thanks Spiffmeister for clearing up the air.......you're a real eye-opener! :D
"Size matters not.Look at me.Judge me by my size,do you?Hmm?And well you should not.For my ally is the Force.And a powerful ally it is.Life creates it,makes it grow.Its energy surrounds us,and binds us.Luminous beings are we,not this crude matter..."

User avatar
spiffmeister
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:35 pm
Location: Valley Of The Jedi, Ruusan

Post by spiffmeister » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Actually my lightsabers just cauterize the eyelids shut. >.<
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Gatherings and Events”