Calling All Fans, Boys and Girls

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

Nien Nunb

Post by Nien Nunb » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:51 pm

LOl i dun care i am going in !
Learn the way of the dark side and achieve a power greater than any jedi.

SierraCon

NC16

Post by SierraCon » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 pm

[/quote]
LOl i dun care i am going in !

A Word Of advice They Might need to check Your ic first like for my case I went to watch The movie watchmen they ask me to produce my ic and then can watch Movie

Good Luck ! Just a word of advice
I find your lack of faith disturbing

The force is strong with this one."

Nien Nunb

Post by Nien Nunb » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Well i think probably watchmen is M18.
Learn the way of the dark side and achieve a power greater than any jedi.

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:38 am

3rd row from front

C-2 & C-3 :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

Faiz

Post by Faiz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am

curious really, but how does the Blog Aloud work? i mean, is it an internal sw.sg thing. or organized by some other external org? coz the info on the Blog Aloud on the first page not much info.. =\

sarahcoldheart

Post by sarahcoldheart » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:00 am

Faiz wrote:curious really, but how does the Blog Aloud work? i mean, is it an internal sw.sg thing. or organized by some other external org? coz the info on the Blog Aloud on the first page not much info.. =\
Actually, it's like for GV members which I am. Nothing much, it's just blogging a review of the movie, I would think.

Faiz

Post by Faiz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:04 am

gazooks! i can't believe i'm still using old seja logo! LOL!.

ahem, anyway. i'm a member too. does that mean everyone will have a chance to share sw related stories or something as well?

spiffmeister

Post by spiffmeister » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 am

Its an avenue where you can discuss the movie with others in the audience, and perhaps interact with the people with titles involved in (making or bringing in) the movie. And after you do so, blog about it, so as to generate even more publicity.

Although with the coming of Twitter, you're also expected to tweet WHILE the interaction's going on.

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 am

Faiz wrote:gazooks! i can't believe i'm still using old seja logo! LOL!.
yeah

3year old logo
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Faiz

Post by Faiz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:44 am

spiffmeister wrote:Its an avenue where you can discuss the movie with others in the audience, and perhaps interact with the people with titles involved in (making or bringing in) the movie. And after you do so, blog about it, so as to generate even more publicity.

Although with the coming of Twitter, you're also expected to tweet WHILE the interaction's going on.
i see... Twitter? what's that?

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Tonight's session will be hosted by.... me :oops:
It's going to be very informal. An opportunity for the fans to interact, discuss the movie, share their interesting Star Wars fanboy/fangirl moments.

We will get to hear from folks of Starwars.sg, 501st Legion... and I know we have SEJA in the audience too, plus some Fan Force and Rebel Legion members too, if I am not wrong

If SEJA would like to give an impromptu demonstration, that would be very welcome *hint* *hint* :wink:

I will bring some stickers and markers, for everyone to make your name tags (unless you are too shy). I think this is a good suggestion from the last movie outing to catch Clone Wars, so that it's easier to get to know fellow fans. "So you are the one who posted that topic on ...."

For the more creative ones, you're welcome to make and bring along your fancy name tags :)

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 pm

will do Dranoel.

=)
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Faiz

Post by Faiz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Dranoel wrote:Tonight's session will be hosted by.... me :oops:
It's going to be very informal. An opportunity for the fans to interact, discuss the movie, share their interesting Star Wars fanboy/fangirl moments.

We will get to hear from folks of Starwars.sg, 501st Legion... and I know we have SEJA in the audience too, plus some Fan Force and Rebel Legion members too, if I am not wrong

If SEJA would like to give an impromptu demonstration, that would be very welcome *hint* *hint* :wink:

I will bring some stickers and markers, for everyone to make your name tags (unless you are too shy). I think this is a good suggestion from the last movie outing to catch Clone Wars, so that it's easier to get to know fellow fans. "So you are the one who posted that topic on ...."

For the more creative ones, you're welcome to make and bring along your fancy name tags :)
ah.. so you'll be the one heading this.. nice.. at least it's someone we all know!

impromptu eh? this will be the most last min engagement we've ever had, on the same day lol! but shouldn't be a problem, but we'll be in civillian clothings of course. off-duty jedi! hahahaha...

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Off-duty Jedi.... be careful of the On-duty Imperial troops deployed this evening :P

But with or without Jedi robes, I am sure your display of lightsabre skills will be a delightful treat for the fans :)

Faiz

Post by Faiz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:06 pm

hahaha.. that's probably the dazzling lights of the Force FX!

Return to “Gatherings and Events”