Chingay 2008

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

yen

Re: Hi

Post by yen » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:33 pm

jedi7 wrote:
mosske wrote:
jedi7 wrote:my apologies for being late...I'm one of those scouts during the Chingay...here's my pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/az_jedi7/s ... 091339280/
Hey Azhari! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing yr pics, bro! :)

Guys, Azhari will be joining the legion soon. TK Armor already on transit. :D
wah, you don't have to announce it that way man!!! @$#@^&$&^$%

I still love jedi. I have the whole set of Master Replica sabers at home!
Care to share what armour lobang you got? I also looking for one.

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:16 pm

al13ns wrote:
jedi7 wrote: I have the whole set of Master Replica sabers at home!

great to know another MR sabers collector...so have u registered ur sabers at the rebelscum registry ?
Is there such a thing? Is it a must? neh There's a latest MR saber where you are to build it with a choosable saber colouring! Saw it at Metro Sengkang at S$200plus...waiting for a 20% discount as always before I go get it...
A jedi's ally is the FORce, his strength flows from IT.

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 pm

yen wrote:
jedi7 wrote:
mosske wrote: Hey Azhari! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing yr pics, bro! :)

Guys, Azhari will be joining the legion soon. TK Armor already on transit. :D
wah, you don't have to announce it that way man!!! @$#@^&$&^$%

I still love jedi. I have the whole set of Master Replica sabers at home!
Care to share what armour lobang you got? I also looking for one.
Well its not my lobang, its Keith's. Kamino Armoury, it's the same one like Jian Ping's as I was told.

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:23 pm

jedi7 wrote:
al13ns wrote:
jedi7 wrote: I have the whole set of Master Replica sabers at home!

great to know another MR sabers collector...so have u registered ur sabers at the rebelscum registry ?
Is there such a thing? Is it a must? neh There's a latest MR saber where you are to build it with a choosable saber colouring! Saw it at Metro Sengkang at S$200plus...waiting for a 20% discount as always before I go get it...
yeah go to registry.rebelscum.com to register ur MR product [LE/SE or whatever], it's not a must actually :D
ImageImageImage

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Thank you all for the welcome

al13ns, erase, yen, haldir & albert....

By the way Yen, you are the Fisherman's Friend Sandy right? I was told you could help me get the stormy's neck 'brace' thingy & holster. Can you?

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:32 pm

jedi7 wrote:There's a latest MR saber where you are to build it with a choosable saber colouring! Saw it at Metro Sengkang at S$200plus...waiting for a 20% discount as always before I go get it...
actually... they just had a 20% discount weekend a couple weeks back... but it should come around again, so good luck.

and by the way, the guy who could not find snow at Chingay welcomes you to StarWars.sg :P

yen

Post by yen » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:03 pm

jedi7 wrote:Thank you all for the welcome

By the way Yen, you are the Fisherman's Friend Sandy right? I was told you could help me get the stormy's neck 'brace' thingy & holster. Can you?
WTFisherman you are sharp! Ya next time I might carry more flavours to go round. What's your favourite?

I'm officially run out of neckseal material after the Chingay batch. Unlikely I will be making anymore unless there is another source for the rubber tubes. Holster I will pass to you at st pats.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Azhari, since Yen run out of Neck Sealer, if you're worried about showing your neck when in Armor, can get the Swimming Hood from Carrefour OR Giant or that shop after Jurong East's NTUC/Cheers and beside Jurong Entertainment Centre. ;) Cost around SGD27+ if I remember correctly.

icemann

Post by icemann » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:15 am

hey yen.. will u be maknig an additional holster? if not. i can sell my holster over to jedi7.. cos when i bot the fx armor.. it came with holster.. so im looking to unload the holster too! :D

this boy is dangerous
i choose to be happy

yen

Post by yen » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:32 am

icemann wrote:hey yen.. will u be maknig an additional holster? if not. i can sell my holster over to jedi7.. cos when i bot the fx armor.. it came with holster.. so im looking to unload the holster too! :D

Well you 've just made it easier since I've yet to get the holster money from you. Please pass it on and I'll follow up with him thanks!

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:01 am

Dranoel wrote:
jedi7 wrote:There's a latest MR saber where you are to build it with a choosable saber colouring! Saw it at Metro Sengkang at S$200plus...waiting for a 20% discount as always before I go get it...
actually... they just had a 20% discount weekend a couple weeks back... but it should come around again, so good luck.

and by the way, the guy who could not find snow at Chingay welcomes you to StarWars.sg :P
Hey tropical Snowy, ya I know about the last 20% sale...that was for blu tagged items...the MR is yellow tag...waiting for that 20% sale :)

jedi7

Post by jedi7 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:05 am

icemann wrote:hey yen.. will u be maknig an additional holster? if not. i can sell my holster over to jedi7.. cos when i bot the fx armor.. it came with holster.. so im looking to unload the holster too! :D

Hey sure, I don't mind getting the holster from you since its an extra...you don't mind right Yen? anyway, I won't be at St Pat's this Sunday, you guys have fun...pray no one falls down though...

about the hood, I was wearing my wife's swimming hood at Chingay...I'll wait for Yen's COOL neckseal...no worries about time as my TK armour went round the world looking for SG...7 weeks & still travelling...heh

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:13 am

jedi7 wrote:no worries about time as my TK armour went round the world looking for SG...7 weeks & still travelling...heh
LOL! :lol: Hope it'll arrive soon. :wink:

Mine was more worse. :P Ordered in Late Oct and only received around Feb or Mar with going back to the maker once with missing parts (imagining some Postal Worker wearing some Shoulder Bell or something). :shock:

erase

Post by erase » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:00 am

what did u ordered? Never hear u mentioning... :roll:
Haldir wrote: LOL! :lol: Hope it'll arrive soon. :wink:

Mine was more worse. :P Ordered in Late Oct and only received around Feb or Mar with going back to the maker once with missing parts (imagining some Postal Worker wearing some Shoulder Bell or something). :shock:
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

yen

Post by yen » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:54 am

jedi7 wrote:

Hey sure, I don't mind getting the holster from you since its an extra...you don't mind right Yen? anyway, I won't be at St Pat's this Sunday, you guys have fun...pray no one falls down though...

about the hood, I was wearing my wife's swimming hood at Chingay...I'll wait for Yen's COOL neckseal...no worries about time as my TK armour went round the world looking for SG...7 weeks & still travelling...heh
Not so cool when you end up making for the whole garrison. I know its still not movie exact but our boys made my neckseal look so cool so I'm happy! I hope I've not let anybody down so far and I am constantly sourcing. Yours will be first in my book.

Return to “Gatherings and Events”