Fan Sale at CSC

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

GetzJedi

Fan Sale at CSC

Post by GetzJedi » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:12 pm

** REVISED ON 31 JAN 07 **
There will be no publicity for this Sunday's stall at China Square Central. Thus, it will only be a simple flea market sale by me and any body else who wishes to ride along. I will be there only from 2 pm onwards. Anyone who wishes to use the stall before my arrival, either for sales or as a springboard for costuming, please drop me a PM and I will try to hand over the receipt for the stall.

The next roadshow will be held on 4 February 07 from 10 am to 5 pm... The charity sale is still taking a break so our members will be selling their Star Wars goodies instead... Costumers are welcomed to strut their stuff, as always...

For those who are familiar with the layout of China Square Central, our stall for this round will be beneath the escalator located near entrance facing the junction of Cross Street & New Bridge Road.

Venue
China Square Central
Outside #02-06
18 Cross Street
S(048423)

Map of China Square Central

For those who are driving, parking at the basement of CSC only costs S$2 per entry for Sundays.

All roadshow participants & visitors, please observe the following...
1) Do not congregate infront of stalls belonging to others, unless you are patronizing them.
2) Do not occupy any tables or kiosks that do not belong to us, even if they are unoccupied.
3) Belongings left at our roadshow stall are at the risk of their owners. The starwars.sg team will not be liable for any loss of properties left at the stall.
4) Costumers are advised not to stray out of the flea market area, especially out of the building, as the organizer will not be accountable for any resulting problems we face. DO NOT intentionally distract motorists.

For those who wish to sell their goodies, please drop me a PM. It'll cost between $10 and $20 per seller if we share the stall space.
Last edited by GetzJedi on Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

erase

Post by erase » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:47 pm

Good choice of location!!! :) Yipee....
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Return to “Gatherings and Events”