St. Patrick's Day Parade

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:25 am

I spoke with Hak Beng abt the photos. He apologises as he has been swamped with work. He will upload soon and I'll post them here. Stay tune.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

chakster

Post by chakster » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:19 pm

Me the genius lost my special #@$$@! only panasonic camera have @##%@! usb cable. Have to rely on my wife's cardreader on her laptop... heh... will post asap.
TB/TK 7576 Callsign "Chakles"

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:08 am

You asked for it...35 pages of photos from Hak Beng. Thanks a million HB. Enjoy folks.

http://www.starwars.sg/foto/main.php/v/stpatrick07/
Last edited by Paul K on Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:12 am

Thanks, Hak Beng. :D

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:08 pm

Nice pics!!
can send the full resolution for the legion helmet on and off??

bleahhh@gmail.com
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

erase

Post by erase » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:57 am

Thanks Beng for covering the parade... Job Well done!!! :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

mosske

Post by mosske » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:29 pm

Paul K wrote:You asked for it...35 pages of photos from Hak Beng. Thanks a million HB. Enjoy folks.

HB, great photos! :)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:49 pm

Well done, everyone! :D

Makes me wish I could have been there to join in the revelry with you all, but I was away overseas.

by the way, I would have loved to stand in for Paul in that photo too ...hee :wink:

Look forward to more such mass participation events to come, and I will be there to lend my support. :)

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Dranoel wrote:Well done, everyone! :D

Makes me wish I could have been there to join in the revelry with you all, but I was away overseas.

by the way, I would have loved to stand in for Paul in that photo too ...hee :wink:

Look forward to more such mass participation events to come, and I will be there to lend my support. :)
i knew u would loved to stand in for that shot

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:41 pm

Paul K wrote:You asked for it...35 pages of photos from Hak Beng. Thanks a million HB. Enjoy folks.

Those are great pics thanks, all 35 Pages of them. Thanks for documenting the behind the scenes and trooping action Hak Beng.

The same thanks go to Don, Lilian and Keith for posting the pics up at http://www.keithmoss.ws/spd.html

Enjoyed Viewing ALL of them. Well done guys :D
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

Faiz

Post by Faiz » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:32 pm

The SITH OverLORD wrote:

Those are great pics thanks, all 35 Pages of them. Thanks for documenting the behind the scenes and trooping action Hak Beng.

The same thanks go to Don, Lilian and Keith for posting the pics up at http://www.keithmoss.ws/spd.html

Enjoyed Viewing ALL of them. Well done guys :D
i heard you badly wanted to see us perform during our KL trip back in January. but nevermind that, that sequence was NOTHING compared to the one we did for st pat's. have you seen it yet? lol

shameless plug: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1041720827

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:06 pm

It was a freakingly awesome performance. That was the first time I had seen you guys perform and it blew my mind.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:12 pm

here's to many more such performances..

and many more gatherings of costumers both armoured/non-armoured and promoting Star Wars!
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Faiz

Post by Faiz » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:05 am

Paul K wrote:It was a freakingly awesome performance. That was the first time I had seen you guys perform and it blew my mind.
and i'm proud to say that, although it was our first sequence involving all 6 active members of SEJA, yet we all put our heads together and helped each other come up with the whole sequence!!! from adding small sets in, to expanding some roles, to adding crazy stunts, to making sure the sequences were as realistic as possible without making it look like simple stick bashing... among other things..

i have to thank the rest of them to make my dream sequence come thru as well (me vs everyone lol =P) tho the getting stepped over, and the constant dive and rolls during training bruised my right shoulder really badly(swollen and black lol), BUT IT WAS WORTH THE PAIN! this has been the most exhausting sequence for me personally... eversince the darth maul vs 2 jedi back in Cosfest 2006, i think(i even lost some weight i think LOL!)

personal thanks to assjedi, for creating the foundation of the sequence for the rest of us to work on and add to.

to mike for coming up with the step up and over move(and not complain about having to miss hitting me a lot)

to yazid who always put up an excellent performance, always throwing in his drama skills to complement his swordplay performance.

to annas, for always making sure the sequences is always gets a reality check(and not complain that he had to die before ben)

and lastly to ben, for pointing out how meagre his role was, and gave me the hint to expand his role, further than just being a scapegoat, HAHA.

now since annas will be busy with his As, yazid with his drama group, and mike back in taiwan, we're down to 3 men. this would mean no more sequences of this level until towards end of the year... Reno has urged me to start recruiting and expanding, but not yet. we still have a lot of our own stuff to settle before i start anything like that(also to avoid the overwhelming requests on joining SEJA, there's simply too many ppl asking for us to able to handle properly for now).

special thanks for jean yet once again, for providing the FXs for the performance, and previous ones as well...

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:49 am

shifted here from a separate thread...
amusephotographer wrote:Image

Hi all, it's my pleasure to present some photos I took during the Star Wars march. Just click on the thumbnail above to see the full album from my online album :)
renzaijh wrote:Welcome, Charles! :)

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Return to “Gatherings and Events”