5th SW.SG Publicity Roadshow & Fan Sale

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:26 am

WOW!
SO FUN!

Sorry... SEJA was raya-ing.
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:40 am

Jedi Healer wrote:Btw Desmond, you will be hearing from my lawyer soon. Regarding a certain...germ-filled cap that belongs to you. Just a heads-up. Pun unintended.
It's a beret, my dear... And it was used without permission, so I'll be disclaiming liability thru my lawyer... Haha... :lol:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:48 am

Hey GetzJedi...someone was admiring yr beret. She asked if it was for sale! hahahaha... :lol:
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:52 am

Good photos! :)

Who's the TIE-Fighter Pilot?

Roy Starkiller

Post by Roy Starkiller » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:05 am

What a wonderful event!

Well Done!

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:58 am

renzaijh wrote:Good photos! :)

Who's the TIE-Fighter Pilot?
That would be Awwee! :D
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

erase

Post by erase » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:35 am

Good Pics... Good Works Guys...

I'm in the midst of recovering... Hope to troop with you people during the next CS road show... hopefully if we are able to make it...

Des, u mentioned 3 stromtrooper I can only 2 having this mirror image thingy... where the other one ?

I see 2 Biker scout, one is you and the other is ? :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

redwitch

Post by redwitch » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:37 am

By the way, credit must be given to Jacen's brother (sorry I didn't get your name) for the photos - he took over the camera on our behalf. THANK YOU!!
i purr, therefore i am.

redwitch

Re: hi

Post by redwitch » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:52 am

colinwan wrote:hi everyone,
It was my first time trooping and it was great to meet up with so many forum members. Trooping in the royal guard costume was not as easy as I thought, I had to really concentrate on my steps or I may spoil starwars.sg image by falling face flat... gotta alter the robes..

Hope to meet up again soon!

Hi Colin, it's nice to finally be able to put a face to the name. :D

It was a first for me as well as Royal Guard - gotta lengthen the cloak cos my feet were poking out and my shoes betrayed me. So did my frame, sigh. Was trying to look intimidating but I don't think I fooled anyone. You did a much better job at that, methinks. Gotta bulk up for the role....
i purr, therefore i am.

raider

Post by raider » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:06 am

Yes it deed. We had great fun. Me and Ezra (mini clone). Ezra is a bigger starwars fan than me. My other hobbies are Photography and YoYoing. In the future I can help to take photos in the event. :lol:

I see that there are some interest to appear in Ching Gay. I can help with that too. My team sits in the Youth Executive Council in the community club. We have manage to feature yoyoing in Ching Gay and also National Day Parade. So having costumers in the above event would be fun.

Thank you the warm welcome to the legion and I look forward to joining you guys more. :D

http://www.spinworkx.com
Last edited by raider on Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

colinwan

Post by colinwan » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:18 am

Don't worry, from people's expression when they see us, I think our menacing looking helmets captures their attention most rather than our built.

I was looking at the RG reference photos last night and they seem to emphasize more on the height than the built.

redwitch wrote:
colinwan wrote:hi everyone,
It was my first time trooping and it was great to meet up with so many forum members. Trooping in the royal guard costume was not as easy as I thought, I had to really concentrate on my steps or I may spoil starwars.sg image by falling face flat... gotta alter the robes..

Hope to meet up again soon!

Hi Colin, it's nice to finally be able to put a face to the name. :D

It was a first for me as well as Royal Guard - gotta lengthen the cloak cos my feet were poking out and my shoes betrayed me. So did my frame, sigh. Was trying to look intimidating but I don't think I fooled anyone. You did a much better job at that, methinks. Gotta bulk up for the role....

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:04 am

too bad i had to go coz of work..(I was almost late~!!!)

Redwitch: My bro's name is GLENN....seldom uses it, but i think its easier then his chinese name....
As for the bulk, may i suggest shoulder pads? dun over do it thou...else u might look like an american footballer in redguard costume :lol:

Colinwan: my long time brother of SGcollect! Finally i see u troop, TOGETHER! I'm sure Red Guard is not ur ultimate dream *seduce seduce*

Desomond: I think u look SUPER in the BS! I like it very much!! And esp the BFG....Omg..i am so inspired that i might drop by Taising later!!!

Keith: another of the top notch costumers.......the BFG...what can i say....

All u guys were super!

Its great to see so many of us guys getting together. like what i over heard desmond tell a lady spectator that 'thats only 1/3 of our strength'.

I am happy to see vader pop by, how we missed u!! *choke choke~* (there can only be one sith.....................)

looking forward to the next big event at Bigboyztoyz......i hope when we all appear, we will make chingay look like child's play........

So whos with me!?
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

colinwan

Post by colinwan » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:42 am

How did you know RG is not my ultimate dream?!

After seeing Keith's armor, I really wish to get one in future too.

Btw, many thanks to Glenn. Somehow he just took over to lead me and adrian around. Think it was obvious to him that we are newbies and we look lost..
mandalorianBleahhh wrote:too bad i had to go coz of work..(I was almost late~!!!)
Colinwan: my long time brother of SGcollect! Finally i see u troop, TOGETHER! I'm sure Red Guard is not ur ultimate dream *seduce seduce*

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:44 am

The fall of the Jedi Temple.....

Vader's 501st..
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:57 am

redwitch wrote:Gotta bulk up for the role....
Don't bulk up too much! :evil:
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Return to “Gatherings and Events”