5th SW.SG Publicity Roadshow & Fan Sale

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:04 pm

mandalorianBleahhh wrote:The fall of the Jedi Temple.....

Vader's 501st..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/ ... /501st.jpg
The pic I have been waiting to see :P

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:27 pm

Colin and Adrian - I think you guys did VERY well for a first trooping! Somehow the air just gets alot more electrified when you see a bunch of RGs walking by. Really hope to have you guys troop with us again soon. :)

Raymond, my ex-colleague, buddy and long-time Star Wars fan and Stormtrooper-wanna-be... I hope having yr wish come true was all you hoped it would be. Finally got to be a Stormtrooper! :) Too bad you left earlier before Lord Vader arrived. Luckily we had 2 new Red Guards to help cover security! LOL.

Des, like I said...yr BS is way cooler than the Tie Pilot! Esp with the sniper rifle! GREAT job! LOL...

Jian Ping- GREAT JOB with the BS!!! It looks cool! Now we got 2 new scouts! 3 with Paul in!

Speaking of which...Paul, really has hoping you'd come by. Still waiting to troop with you, bro! :)

Reno, was great trooping with Lord Vader! Super imposing and awe-striking! Now it seems like no troop is complete without Darth Vader! LOL.

Everyone that came, it was really fun trooping with you and I look forward to the next round! Was great to finally meet up with some of you whom I've known only online so far (Jedi Healer, Dranoel, GenXstelth, Darsha)! I'm actually looking forward to seeing Darsha Assant in costume! hahaha... As for the guys who couldn't make it, eg. Ivan, Paul, Daniel, Willliam, SC, Inuka, Shawn and the rest (age is catching up so forgive me if I left out a name or 2)...hope to troop with you all real soon! :)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:33 pm

BTW, Jacen...there's a girl interested in getting to know the man behind Darth Maul! She said you looked damn cool! ;)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

erase

Post by erase » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:58 pm

mosske wrote:Colin and Adrian - I think you guys did VERY well for a first trooping! Somehow the air just gets alot more electrified when you see a bunch of RGs walking by. Really hope to have you guys troop with us again soon. :)

Raymond, my ex-colleague, buddy and long-time Star Wars fan and Stormtrooper-wanna-be... I hope having yr wish come true was all you hoped it would be. Finally got to be a Stormtrooper! :) Too bad you left earlier before Lord Vader arrived. Luckily we had 2 new Red Guards to help cover security! LOL.

Des, like I said...yr BS is way cooler than the Tie Pilot! Esp with the sniper rifle! GREAT job! LOL...

Jian Ping- GREAT JOB with the BS!!! It looks cool! Now we got 2 new scouts! 3 with Paul in!

Speaking of which...Paul, really has hoping you'd come by. Still waiting to troop with you, bro! :)

Reno, was great trooping with Lord Vader! Super imposing and awe-striking! Now it seems like no troop is complete without Darth Vader! LOL.

Everyone that came, it was really fun trooping with you and I look forward to the next round! Was great to finally meet up with some of you whom I've known only online so far (Jedi Healer, Dranoel, GenXstelth, Darsha)! I'm actually looking forward to seeing Darsha Assant in costume! hahaha... As for the guys who couldn't make it, eg. Ivan, Paul, Daniel, Willliam, SC, Inuka, Shawn and the rest (age is catching up so forgive me if I left out a name or 2)...hope to troop with you all real soon! :)
Thanks Keith, yes u are right...age is catching up...so that why I'm down...No worries...i due time I will bounce back again... :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:47 pm

Wa, everyone no need go work today issit??

Haha just got back from school bleah.

redwitch: Don't think I'll be doing Darsha, because i'll need a yellow saber and white hair... oterwise it's just a generic Jedi costume. But heh, I like the idea of ganging up on maulie! (Pay back time for my dear Lorn Pavan) I only use the name online cos I think it sounds really nice. Gonna call my daughter that next time, if I have one.

mosske:
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Darsha Assant in costume!
haha me too! But not as darsha... will be leia or padme the next time round.

Getz/Des: NP! Oh there was a guy who wated to buy your styrofoam mannequin too.

Bleahhhh: Great pic of Order 66! Hahhahahaha

Awwee: You have a nice blaster... sorry if I used up all the batteries. :P Sounds really cool! I was listening to the sound from the barrel and some guy came by and told me not to commit suicide. HAHAHAHA.

And once again: I had a really great time people! even though I was mainly sitting/standing there with Haldir and GenX. But was quite nice to see like 2 501st figures and 1 car decal disappear in 1 minute!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:03 pm

mosske wrote:BTW, Jacen...there's a girl interested in getting to know the man behind Darth Maul! She said you looked damn cool! ;)
pls forward any imperial intel via pm..
*ahem*

hahhaa...

i relaly cant wait when all of us are present for the next big event..
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:26 pm

al13ns wrote:some pics from my camera [mostly taken by jedi jean]
haha, yeah... it was great fun minding for you guyz that day... admittedly my feet were hurting, and so was my head from Halloween weekend madness the night before... but it's always a pleasure to be with the costumers... I think at one point, I had like 3 different cameras hanging from my wrist - redwitch's cam, aliens's cam and Baz's friend's cam - and oh what a tangle that got to be! LOL! :lol:
________
No2 vaporizer review
Last edited by JediJean on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:45 pm

Thanks guys and gals!!! :twisted: For all the fun!

So happy to see our costumers growing in strength!

and so happy I can finally wear my TIE again... and I am the onli one there!!! Surprise, surprise!!! haha.. I love my new boots...

And thanks for the ride, Flo and Keith.

Darsha Assant - I cannot believe u used up my battery in the blaster and never managed to kill any rebels.. haha... :wink:

Hope to see the rest soon. Time to do a head count!
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:49 pm

stang...
the Jedi really are in hiding huh...
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Jedi Healer

Post by Jedi Healer » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:25 pm

Desmond, Say what you want. I'm sueing you for damages, caused by berretifungucitisis, a rare rash condition that costs thousands of dollars to treat. And of course, you're paying for that too.

Redwitch, You were the Red Guard?! I had no idea! LOL
See how little attention I pay to things like that... Okay the next meeting I shall endevour to speak to every one of you. I realise that I tend to stick with people I do know and there are lots of people here I hardly know. Well that's bout to change, cos this is my new mission. *nods* Go me! =D
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:35 pm

go sue...
you can talk to me all you want.

hahaha!
i'm not really supporting...

EH?!! red_witch is the guard?
o_0
so surprised
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:46 pm

assjedi wrote:EH?!! red_witch is the guard?
o_0
so surprised
Yup, she was the single Royal Guard in the 1st few pics...then later when 3 of them were together, she was the taller skinnier one. The pics showing just 2 Royal Guards are Colin and Adrian. :)
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

redwitch

Post by redwitch » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:24 pm

JediJean - SO SORRY I forgot to thank you for taking over the camera - you poor thing.... hope i didn't contribute to any permanent wrist damage. :( Thanks so much for the pics though....it's so important to record happy moments as such.

Aiya Darsha, I dyed my hair red to pass off as MJ, surely you could make a little sacrifice? Yellow saber not a problem, I might have spotted a plastic one at the kids' section. :D So disappointed lah, was hoping you and I could give Jacen a run for his money. He's just getting too popular, what with girls asking for his number and all.....

JediHealer - hey sorry I didn't get to say hi either, was busy fogging up my helmet and pretending to look dangerous. Ya next time let's just yak in a corner.... :D

Awweee....always a pleasure to have you in the car! And was great to meet your girl. You're such an adorable couple. :D
i purr, therefore i am.

Haldir

Re: hi

Post by Haldir » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:48 pm

Haahaa.....had fun yesterday and hopefully next Roadshow I can also go trooping or sweep the floor with my dress. :wink:

We really should do a Photo Exchange one of these days as I'll love to get those photos posted in its original size, especially with me inside. :lol:

redwitch wrote:Gotta bulk up for the role....
Ya, we ladies need to put some shoulder Pads to increase the height of our shoulder and maybe even extend it slightly.

Just see the different between the original and me:

(Ignore the color differences. My helmet is now Fire Engine Red
so suited for my previous Cloak that got dirty
but here I am using the Dark Red Cloak
which match the Helmet color better before it get painted.
)

I also need to work on my new IRG as soon as I get a new helmet or fix the old one (need lots of sandpaper & spray paint, some cutter, Putty, Masking Tape and.....Hair Dryer?). Think this time am going to go crazy instead of just doing Hybrid and do the 2 versions of the costume, ROTJ and ROTS but using the same helmet. :wink: CE one will come later tho' I might work on the Cloak.....
Last edited by Haldir on Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:54 pm

Awwee wrote:Darsha Assant - I cannot believe u used up my battery in the blaster and never managed to kill any rebels.. haha... :wink:
But Awwee... she IS a rebel! LOL! :lol:
________
Iolite portable vaporizer
Last edited by JediJean on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Gatherings and Events”