5th SW.SG Publicity Roadshow & Fan Sale

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

mosske

Re: hi

Post by mosske » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:01 am

Haldir wrote:I also need to work on my new IRG as soon as I get a new helmet or fix the old one (need lots of sandpaper & spray paint, some cutter, Putty, Masking Tape and.....Hair Dryer?). Think this time am going to go crazy instead of just doing Hybrid and do the 2 versions of the costume, ROTJ and ROTS but using the same helmet. :wink: CE one will come later tho' I might work on the Cloak.....
Haldir, had no idea you also had IRG!!! WOW! Cool! Thats great! More Royal Guards! :lol:
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:26 am

Heehee....it had hardly seen the light of day since it debut in Singapore 5 years ago on Halloween Day (LOL! I wore my full IRG to my Aquaculture Exam 8) ) and unfortunately the helmet had some problems due to my lack of proper storage since late last year so no IRG till an unknown period of time. Will see what I can work out when I find some Krylon Paint and a Long Neck Manniquin Head or Helmet Stand.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:08 am

erase wrote:Des, u mentioned 3 stromtrooper I can only 2 having this mirror image thingy... where the other one ?

I see 2 Biker scout, one is you and the other is ? :)
There're 3 stormtroopers in the pictures la... But 2 of them constantly posed one left-handed and one right-handed... The other BS is a friend of baz... Akan datang to our outpost...
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

erase

Post by erase » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:52 am

GetzJedi wrote:
erase wrote:Des, u mentioned 3 stromtrooper I can only 2 having this mirror image thingy... where the other one ?

I see 2 Biker scout, one is you and the other is ? :)
There're 3 stormtroopers in the pictures la... But 2 of them constantly posed one left-handed and one right-handed... The other BS is a friend of baz... Akan datang to our outpost...
Thanks. :)
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

mosske

Post by mosske » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:10 am

Great! Soon our outpost is gonna reach garrison status! :D
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:31 pm

Sorry I could not be there folks–work pile up. There are now 4 Biker Scouts - don't forget the Chaskter! Yup, I'm in the process of upgrading my armour so no trooping for me until I'm happy with it before public foray. I just got my dployment orders from the 501st Pathfinders detachment.

Back to work.

Paul

mosske

Post by mosske » Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:34 pm

Paul K wrote:There are now 4 Biker Scouts - don't forget the Chaskter!
How could I forget my bro, Chakster! I meant 3 new Biker Scouts! :D
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:39 am

Aiya Darsha, I dyed my hair red to pass off as MJ, surely you could make a little sacrifice?
And get kicked out of school. >.< Haha. I could probably pass it off as stress hahahahah
Yellow saber not a problem, I might have spotted a plastic one at the kids' section.
Ooh

But anyway, 1 costume at a time! >.<
But Awwee... she IS a rebel! LOL!
I am???!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

chakster

Post by chakster » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:28 pm

AAAAARGH!!! I miss the biggest costuming turnout because of exams and only realise it 3 days after the event!!! Sob! :cry:

The pics are awesome! Des is that an altmanns I spot you wearing? And is Colin the one with the scout carbine!!! :shock:

3 more weeks and I'm a free man... I need to lose some bulk. These new scouts all look pretty fit. Have to make sure I stay on my toes or I'll be the guy left to guard speederbikes as the others go trekking. :lol:
TB/TK 7576 Callsign "Chakles"

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:42 pm

I guess the Fedex man made you very happy! A few of the pathfinders are also shouting Fedex. Awwee, you been Fedex too?
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:04 pm

chakster wrote:The pics are awesome! Des is that an altmanns I spot you wearing? And is Colin the one with the scout carbine!!! :shock:
My helmet is a fan-made fibreglass one... That isn't Colin... That's Baz's friend by name Jian Ping... Colin's one of the Red Guards...
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:12 am

chakster wrote:3 more weeks and I'm a free man... I need to lose some bulk.
Will be waiting for your return, my Sensei... :wink:

Heehee...dun worry, there is hopefully Nov one to look forward to so you can make your return then. :wink: I also need to start sewing and glueing again; can't wait for the Hari Raya season to end so I can mess up the Living room again with my sewing and props-making stuffs. Then, new outfit for Nov Roadshow! :D

chakster

Post by chakster » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:29 pm

GetzJedi wrote:My helmet is a fan-made fibreglass one... That isn't Colin... That's Baz's friend by name Jian Ping... Colin's one of the Red Guards...
My mistake. :) It looks sweet. Especially the faceplate section.

The carbine is something I've been wanting to try making for awhile. walking around with my pea shooter all the time while all you guys sport BFGs is getting bad for my self esteem. :D
TB/TK 7576 Callsign "Chakles"

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:13 pm

Paul K wrote:I guess the Fedex man made you very happy! A few of the pathfinders are also shouting Fedex. Awwee, you been Fedex too?
YAP!... And I sent it back liao! Paid by my Boss( u know who)... hee hee :twisted:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:42 pm

Awwee wrote:
Paul K wrote:I guess the Fedex man made you very happy! A few of the pathfinders are also shouting Fedex. Awwee, you been Fedex too?
YAP!... And I sent it back liao! Paid by my Boss( u know who)... hee hee :twisted:
Nice, you and Chak will be trooping for all 14 of us.
Paul Khoo

Site Administrator

Return to “Gatherings and Events”