Fourth SW.sg Publicity Roadshow & Charity Sale (Update)

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

renzaijh

Post by renzaijh » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:38 pm

Some pix from my cam:

erase

Post by erase » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:31 pm

Here are mine...

Not forgetting my pal...Don

More to come...
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:39 pm

renzaijh wrote:Some pix from my cam:
GOOD Work ID 5776 for posting the pics of the 501st Singapore Outpost members and other Star Wars costumers at the 4th StarWars.sg Road show. Here are some of my personal favourite pics and some of my added remarks, if you don't mind :wink: :

Singapore 501st Imperials with the Emperor himself :evil:

MESS with the Galactic Empire, you Rebel Scums and my AT-ATs will SQUASH you flat like Bugs!!! :twisted:

:roll:

Looking forward to the day when we will be striking this pose. :wink:

TD 5125 hailing for a Taxi?? :shock: Hey Sandtrooper what happened to your Dewback and Backpack? :P :lol:

Sandtrooper Sergeant - Nice BFG (but Armor needs some weathering) with Off-Duty Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot, TI 8799. :)

TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

redandblue

Post by redandblue » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:42 pm

wow so shiny =D ahh,tests..dammit,if not i would have been with you guys

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:02 pm

That's a newly assigned Armour... it will be the last time anyone would see it clean... I am ordered to another planet for a while soon... get ready to see some weathered armour.. :twisted:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:24 pm

To all that dropped by to pick-up your t-shirts, many thanks for your support. Turnout was fantastic with only 2 members unable to make it BUT no worries, your t-shirts are safe with Daniel Chia. We even had members of the public and even a CSC shop owner asking if they could buy t-shirts from us but alas, this 1st batch run was limited to exact orders only so there were no spares available. We may do a second batch but we'll see what happens. More on that at a later time. Thanks to the core team for helping to man the stall and for dispensing the t-shirts.

As always, the costumers were fantastic at drawing crowd to our stall and hyping up the interest. This Sunday saw a number of firsts for the costumers. First up was the debut of Singapore's first AT-AT Commander in a very nicely done Fiberglass armour costume. Daniel Wang, I tip my hat off to you, top grade costume. Not to be outdone, our very own Adam Teo put in his premiere with his Emperor costume as well. Really glad to see you Adam. Herry was also another newbie with a Sith appearance. A veteran trooper, Aw Wee also showcased his new Sandtrooper armour with a nice BFG. We'll like to extend our birthday wishes to Aw Wee and Jean as they gave up their time to be with us to help raise funs. Thanks got out to Daniel Chia for sportingly donating 2 presents to the Birthday gal & boy. Hip hip hooray!

Speaking of which, Daniel Chia reported that this Sunday's fund raising was the highest grossing one day sales of all the various road shows that have been organised thus far. Koudos goes out to everyone that stopped by and spent a bit of their hard earned cash to buy something. Again, do remember that all the proceeds from the sale of toys goes to the orphange.

Thanks go out to everybody that helped out on Sunday and hope to see everyone again soon.

chakster

Post by chakster » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:45 pm

Awesome pics guys. :) Would have been fun to join you guys today but have spent a couple too many weekends on costuming. :P Had to placate the Empress. heh...

Everytime I see the stormies i start dreaming of when it will be my turn...
TB/TK 7576 Callsign "Chakles"

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:47 pm

chakster wrote:Awesome pics guys. :) Would have been fun to join you guys today but have spent a couple too many weekends on costuming. :P Had to placate the Empress. heh...

Everytime I see the stormies i start dreaming of when it will be my turn...
Once ur vader comes in... we will never let you have the chance to be anything else... hahaha.... :twisted:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:04 pm

now that i look at myself...other than the "tongue", i dun look so bad....pun intended...hahaha

will try to improve on that costume and hopefully, more costumes to come...

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:12 pm

what a day...but it was really memorable...hehehe will improve my costuming in the next event...thx for everythin!!

donleow

Post by donleow » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:45 pm

no worries al13ns ur sith outfit is very good ..i am very impressed and to adam is good to see u again...also Don tan and ur friend piang...is great to see ur support and trooping..will be expecting to see ur friend in costuming soon together with u...

thks
don
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:02 pm

Great work everyone! Especially all the first time costume appearances.

As Paul mentioned, we greatly appreciate the efforts of all who dropped by, said hi, collected your Starwars.sg T-shirts.

Indeed the sales went well. Afterall, it did begin with a good start. Even before we completed laying out the items on the table, our own members had started buying stuff :wink:

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:04 pm

wow! new costumes!

great to see you al13ns!
and you need to be more menacing la!

hahaha!

anyway... will post up the pics from my cam by next week.

thks for the tees
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

zdualc

Post by zdualc » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:31 pm

pity i was there a tad too late...else i'd had a chance to take pics with the troppers and all. Perhaps also to get some stuff.. but alas, late i was and only myself to blame. Anyway, thanks for posting the pics, you guys looked like you had a great time. I'd be early next time!

Post by 9 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:58 am

here are some of mine...didn't take much...my camera low batt. :P

Return to “Gatherings and Events”