Third Starwars.sg Publicity Roadshow & Charity Sale

Keeping in touch with fellow Star Wars and SciFi Fans !

Moderators: hbng, danchia

redandblue

Post by redandblue » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:48 pm

yeap yeap. that day was cool

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:03 pm

Hi all,
It was a great trooping day with the costumers and had fun with those at the stalls. I 'collasped' after I reached home and skipped dinner. Probably lost too much water and not used to the weight of the armor that I was still aching this afternoon.

Whatz not cool for me was I took 40 min to suit up, walking like robocop, can't see toyz & babes too well and my skirt started to drop after 10 m. Luckily got AwWee holding my skirt. At one point of time, he was kneeling below waist too... RA.

I was admiring the others that could move more freely. REDANDBLUE was trying to run with his scout armor too. Darth doing his cool poses and the rest got their own styles. Notice that I can only do 'Low port'?

Nine,
Good to see you and your gf yesterday. And just met her earlier for the ARC transport. The existing one broke down like what Leonard said.

Darsha,
I got the armor from a 501st member that Don Low recommended.

Look forward to the next event...
Star wars is a used Universe!

erase

Post by erase » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:51 pm

Jedi_slayer wrote:Hi all,
It was a great trooping day with the costumers and had fun with those at the stalls. I 'collasped' after I reached home and skipped dinner. Probably lost too much water and not used to the weight of the armor that I was still aching this afternoon.

Whatz not cool for me was I took 40 min to suit up, walking like robocop, can't see toyz & babes too well and my skirt started to drop after 10 m. Luckily got AwWee holding my skirt. At one point of time, he was kneeling below waist too... RA.

I was admiring the others that could move more freely. REDANDBLUE was trying to run with his scout armor too. Darth doing his cool poses and the rest got their own styles. Notice that I can only do 'Low port'?

Nine,
Good to see you and your gf yesterday. And just met her earlier for the ARC transport. The existing one broke down like what Leonard said.

Darsha,

Your Costume is fantastic...really...will see you soon...

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:04 pm

Jedi_slayer wrote:Hi all,

Nine,

Darsha,

wow cool! Although didn't saw you at CSC yesterday (i was too early), but from those photos u sure look great.

And from your account I can tell now why Hasbro decide to make 3 3/4 inch ARC Trooper with a bad lacking of articulation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by 9 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:19 pm

Jedi_slayer wrote: Nine,
yup! she told me juz now....haaa. Nope the gunship doesnt belong to me...too poor to afford one right now..she will skin me! haaa
heard its from a bunch of friends in kL, shan't say more. Later kena marked by them. lol

had to get the helmet from u first definitely...its rarer than the gunship!
(and less costly...hur hur)

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:30 am

Jedi_slayer wrote:It was a great trooping day with the costumers and had fun with those at the stalls. I 'collasped' after I reached home and skipped dinner. Probably lost too much water and not used to the weight of the armor that I was still aching this afternoon.
Welcome to the Dark Side... :)
Jedi_slayer wrote:... and my skirt started to drop after 10 m. Luckily got AwWee holding my skirt. At one point of time, he was kneeling below waist too... RA.
Welcome to the Very Dark Side... :lol:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:19 pm

Thanks for the encouragement.... and Nine do join us in trooping soon.

and here is a couple of pics....

Why is everyone looking behind them? Someone admiring our asses?

Oh REDANDBLUE has just come back.

Just wonder if the next time, SW.SG stall can be located on the first floor directly below the last one? The last one may be hidden by a pillar and the corner is a little tight to squeeze about 10 plus of us.
Star wars is a used Universe!

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:03 am

Jedi_slayer wrote:Just wonder if the next time, SW.SG stall can be located on the first floor directly below the last one? The last one may be hidden by a pillar and the corner is a little tight to squeeze about 10 plus of us.
The next one will be on the 1st level but at the other side... More space to move about but might have less human traffic...
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

redandblue

Post by redandblue » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:26 pm

Jedi_slayer wrote:Thanks for the encouragement.... and Nine do join us in trooping soon.

and here is a couple of pics....

Why is everyone looking behind them? Someone admiring our asses?

i spilled coke on me =P was cleaning up, then desmond called me what.. haha,oops

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 pm

Actually desmond looks rather 'normal' looks like those security pple at the airport. Mainly cos of tt hat...

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:43 am

Darsha Assant wrote:Actually desmond looks rather 'normal' looks like those security pple at the airport. Mainly cos of tt hat...
Its the day job la... Its the day job... :lol:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:20 am

redandblue wrote:i spilled coke on me =P was cleaning up, then desmond called me what.. haha,oops
and now we have the answer to the perpetual question: do Biker Scouts prefer coke or pepsi? :lol:

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:55 am

Dranoel wrote:
redandblue wrote:i spilled coke on me =P was cleaning up, then desmond called me what.. haha,oops
and now we have the answer to the perpetual question: do Biker Scouts prefer coke or pepsi? :lol:

Gasp ..... didn't Lucasfilm give the endorsement deal to Pepsi ? Good thing we don't have photographic evidence of our Biker Scout with a Coke , although he DID spill it . LOL

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:19 am

danchia wrote:Gasp ..... didn't Lucasfilm give the endorsement deal to Pepsi ? Good thing we don't have photographic evidence of our Biker Scout with a Coke , although he DID spill it . LOL
The bigger question would be... How did our biker scout spill Coke on the top of his helmet? :shock:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

JediJean

Post by JediJean » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:42 am

GetzJedi wrote:
danchia wrote:Gasp ..... didn't Lucasfilm give the endorsement deal to Pepsi ? Good thing we don't have photographic evidence of our Biker Scout with a Coke , although he DID spill it . LOL
The bigger question would be... How did our biker scout spill Coke on the top of his helmet? :shock:
:shock: Huh?!?? :shock:
**toink toink**

erm... perhaps he was holding his helmet in his hand at the time... hmmm ok, why did that sound so wrong?!?? :lol:
m-pact: "...a sweet liquer that inebriates both ear and heart."
"To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see." - Hebrews 11:1

Return to “Gatherings and Events”