TV Premiere on Channel 5

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

dranoel
Site Admin

TV Premiere on Channel 5

Post by dranoel » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Just caught the trailer today...
Attack of the Clones will be shown on Channel 5 on Sunday 30th November :)

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:03 pm

after few years, at last we can view it "freely"
ImageImageImage

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:37 pm

i think its to 'warm up' the audience for clone wars.

get to see jango in action again! whoopeee
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 pm

mandalorianBleahhh wrote:get to see jango in action again! whoopeee
don't get too excited till you lose your head... again :lol:

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:57 pm

poor Jango...

btw, Anakin in AOTC looked thinner compare to ROTS...did he purposely gain weight ?
ImageImageImage

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:52 am

al13ns wrote:poor Jango...

btw, Anakin in AOTC looked thinner compare to ROTS...did he purposely gain weight ?

lol...

mosske

Post by mosske » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:41 am

You can watch Jango Fett in all his glory....minus the beheading of course! ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPxg8IX2L80
TK4546 <BOSS>
501st Legion

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:02 pm

Hehe just watched it... i guess the best part of the movie for me is that 30 second lightsaber duel between yoda and dooku.

al13ns

Post by al13ns » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:08 pm

everytime i watch AOTC thru DVD, i always watch Obi-Wan vs Jango...Obi's also good in barehand fighting, and his flying kick's awesome :shock:
ImageImageImage

donleow

Post by donleow » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:24 pm

i realized one easter not sure if that has been observed during the pursue of jango by obi , the fighter obi is in bears the imperial cog logo which is visible just beside R4 ....i thought they have not build the clone army so where does the imperial cog comes from....hmm anyone to enlighten
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 am

donleow wrote:i realized one easter not sure if that has been observed during the pursue of jango by obi , the fighter obi is in bears the imperial cog logo which is visible just beside R4 ....i thought they have not build the clone army so where does the imperial cog comes from....hmm anyone to enlighten

i realised that too. its the scene where obi exits hyper jump and engages jango in the astroid field..

anyway, Jango and the clones are the best thing in ATOC
(besides padme of course...)!
Hand to hand combat w obi, Slave-1 in pursuit.... I would say both Jango and Obi were pretty evenly match; thanks to Jango's battle experience to do the 'right thing at the right moment'....

PS. any of u guys were reminded of my ROM when the song of anakin and padme played? sure did for me.lol..

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 am

donleow wrote:i realized one easter not sure if that has been observed during the pursue of jango by obi , the fighter obi is in bears the imperial cog logo which is visible just beside R4 ....i thought they have not build the clone army so where does the imperial cog comes from....hmm anyone to enlighten
That is not the Imperial Cog Logo. The Imperial Cog Logo had 6 spokes. That is the Republic Logo with 8 spokes. Look into Wookiepedia for more details.

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm

gundam_skywalker wrote:
That is not the Imperial Cog Logo. The Imperial Cog Logo had 6 spokes. That is the Republic Logo with 8 spokes. Look into Wookiepedia for more details.
that scene w the logo was like a split second....cant tell...lol.. but iwas definately some thing which resembles the imperial cog..

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:49 pm

mandalorianBleahhh wrote:
gundam_skywalker wrote:
that scene w the logo was like a split second....cant tell...lol.. but iwas definately some thing which resembles the imperial cog..
Galactic Empire

Galactic Republic
Credits to Wookiepedia

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:20 pm

Errrr......I thought it was a known fact since AOTC came out about the Republic (or one of the Jedi's?) Logo being like that and might eventually "evolved" into the Galactic Empire Cog we see in the OT? :shock:

A lot of things seen in the Prequals are a result of the "devolving" of things from the OT remember. :wink:

Return to “Star Wars Episode 2 : Attack of the Clones”