dooku was telling obiwan the truth...

Moderators: adamteo, dranoel

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:13 pm

like all siths, they tell small parts of truth/facts, not the entire story...to 'seduce' more ppl to the dark side. sith's bascially tells the 'shades of grey'.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:02 am

:)

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:22 pm

Anonymous wrote::)
??? who's that???

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Mon May 22, 2006 8:44 am

No idea faie .. but lets face it everybody .. nothing is perefect . Don't tell me the Jedi's are so perfect and that they can detect everything and can detect all their weaknesses? Nobody can detect their true weakness even if that person thinks he does . Palpatine might have been so powerful that his power in the force allowed him to cloud the minds of the Jedi . And .. After all .. When Qui Gon Jinn in Epi1 told the council that the Sith had returned , the response by a jedi master was this : "Thats impossible! The Sith have been gone for a millenia!" or something like that .
The Council was flabbergasted to find out that the Sith had returned . If that was so , than that meant that past Council members and present Council members could not sense that the Sith was there . Maybe , just maybe , the Jedi's could not beleive that the Sith had returned , that the Sith were there . Maybe , the Jedi's were too busy protecting the land from countless troubles in the various universes to notice anything . After all , many troubles popped up . And .... The Jedi Order did not realise their mistake .. They focused too much on the Force . A person cannot depend on something else either than him much more than himself . A person must depend on himself . This same goes for the Sith also . They relied on their anger too much . They became arrogant . Let's face it , both the Sith and Jedi did not realise their mistake . But hey , maybe that the Jedi did not realise that Palpatine was not the dark lord of the Sith because of George Lucas . Maybe the Great Lucas created the plotline like that . Just to make things much more nicer . We all can't doubt it . After all , we didn't direct the Star Wars legacy now , or did we? Anyway , there are a million reasons to why the Jedi could not sense that Palpatine was there . You have to be a Jedi Master to not know why the Jedi could not sense that Palpatine was the dark lord of the Sith . You have to be Palpatine to know why the Jedi could not sense that Palpatine was the dark lord of the Sith . Thats all .
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

feitonglong

Post by feitonglong » Mon May 22, 2006 3:26 pm

The Jedis have grown too confident and complacent over the millennia... they have lost touch of the ability to even detect the Sith using their Jedi powers...

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:06 pm

I can't beleive I posted such a long message above feitong's message -_-

Anyway ...

My guess is ..

Palpatine was sooooooooooooooooooo strong , that the jedi could not sense him .

Palpatine has been thinking for a loooooooooooong time anyway ..

I mean everything's planned ..

Attack on outlined worlds ...

Construction of different mechanisms ..

Ensuring his place in the senate ..

Attack of Geonosis ..

Death of Dooku ..

Clone Wars ..

Death of all those jedi ..

Construction of the empire ...

Construction of the Death star ..

Destruction of the Death Star ( I'm not sure if he planned that .. )

Creation of newer Death Star ..

Rebels attacking sheild generator ..

To sum it all up . His one sick , degenarate , smart , intelligent bastard .
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “Star Wars Episode 2 : Attack of the Clones”