AOSW 2 April - Ol' Dan's pix

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

donleow

Post by donleow » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:55 pm

nice job mdluke

and good to have u folks on sunday...i will be doing also a pictorial tribute to all the store holders on both days...watch out for my thread as this is the way to show appreciation of ur participation to make this closing a meaningful one...also not forgetting the costumers and minders and the rest of the families and friends supporting all the critical roles

thks
don

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:37 pm

donleow wrote:nice job mdluke

and good to have u folks on sunday...i will be doing also a pictorial tribute to all the store holders on both days...watch out for my thread as this is the way to show appreciation of ur participation to make this closing a meaningful one...also not forgetting the costumers and minders and the rest of the families and friends supporting all the critical roles

thks
don
On behalf of mdluke & a couple of our friends I just want to thank u guys again for making us feel at home :)

Met most swsg members...me & my buddies agree that u guys are one of the nicest people we've ever met. Looking forward to more events :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:52 pm

this should be named Picture Of The Year.....haha :D

some people elsewhere would go crazy to get their hands on this...trust me,I know ;)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 pm

LOL! What coin? The Darth Vader Chinese New Year one? Or the ones before that?

:P I feel guilty.. only bought one Insider magazine but I didn't have time to browse more anyway.

JediJean

Insider Seller

Post by JediJean » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:53 pm

Darsha, u bought a SW Insider? hmmm, which one were u? I was manning a stall selling some SW Insiders :)
________
BMW R27
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:59 pm

If you're padme, I was the one all in black with a 50 dollar note. :P

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:08 pm

sorry I couldnt come!

the council sent me to the edges of the outer rim to find out what has been causing the locals to be so afraid...

now i'd better inform the council...
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

dranoel
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre

Post by dranoel » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:16 pm

mdluke wrote:Hi all, this is my 1st posting, if there is any mistake pls dun be shy to inform me ok, here are some of the photo of our humble GPianzz KAKIzz & on the 02/04/06 Sunday . Thx U.
That's the way Star Wars should be.... shared with friends :D

A warm welcome to you and all other new members of our forum :)

vector_prime wrote:this should be named Picture Of The Year.....haha :D

some people elsewhere would go crazy to get their hands on this...trust me,I know ;)
Indeed, I found your "ad" a very good idea. I should have brought some of my stuff to try and trade for the coin too :P

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:03 am

Darsha Assant wrote:LOL! What coin? The Darth Vader Chinese New Year one? Or the ones before that?
Yeah...the one they gave away at AOSW...the caucasian friend that came along with us made a closer inspection & was very impressed with it. After that he took a picture of it using his HP & MMS to his buddies back in UK...they were going crazy over it. Nickel,only 20,000 made & best of all its available here only....nothing beats that :D

Dranoel wrote:

Indeed, I found your "ad" a very good idea. I should have brought some of my stuff to try and trade for the coin too :P
yeah bro...theres an elderly guy who's interested in the trade...I think he went to the Exhibition with his big family & managed to get a few coins. If I can get extra...I'll pass it to you bro ;)

& thanks to JediChard for the post-it notes! :D

mdluke

Post by mdluke » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:51 pm

Darsha Assant wrote: Md luke: I think the collage format is very interesting. :D
Thx bro, the collage & pics are courtesy of my buddy Vector_Prime :twisted: :lol:

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:16 pm

Sis. :P :D U're welcome.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:20 am

Darsha Assant wrote:My contacs are hard, which are healthy but extremely uncomfortable and make me tear.... cry-jedi anyone?
Try Montly Disposable one? :wink: Only $19 at Spectacle Hut and comes in many colors. Only thing is, better rinse it in the Rinsing Solution as some of the solution they used to store the lenses are very irritating to the eyes. :cry: Been there, done that. :oops:

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:47 pm

a coin worth that little? c'mon.... :lol:

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:49 pm

Commander Faie wrote:

a coin worth that little? c'mon.... :lol:
Trade - one man's junk is another man's treasure

trade with $5 -$10 figure which I was selling but thats not my cost. As I already mentioned in the previous post that I was selling them cheap.....the real cost price for them is indeed higher. Green card retails at $12.90? & EP1 for $16.90. My stuff is not the green carded or EP 1 crap that most guys wants to clear. It includes troopers, main characters like young jedi anakin, different versions of Darth Mauls, Battle Droids & Destroyer Droids. Do your math & you know thats the price of the trade.

Anyway would you pay anymore than that yourself? At least some people make an effort to acquire & appreciate. Im just helping some buddies to get it & I dont want to turn the guy who trades it into the so-called "scalper" that you guys hate so much...haha :D

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”