AOSW 1&2 April Bazaar pictures moment and memories

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:13 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:Ooh. Will go check it out when I have time. Which exit?
I usually get my wigs from the People's Park (Shopping Centre) aka Chinatown Wig Aunty. :wink: Relatively cheap and quality okay if you know how to maintain wigs. Also can customized your design, length etc and that'll be ready in about 1-2 months. Cost SGD39-60++ I think, depending on length.

My White Wigs are gotten from Magic Wands tho' and it cost me SGD65 from its usual price of SGD85. But the quality is good. :D

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:21 pm

AHHH! So EX!!! :( No more Darsha Costume. Unless she went for a hair dye.

Jedi Healer

Post by Jedi Healer » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:18 pm

darthyazid wrote:is it just me, or do I have SOME resemblance to that Hayden?
Nice work sue! :D
Thanks! Resemble Hayden? Er, your skin colours are different. Your sideburns are different. You're looking in the wrong direction. You have the wrong costume on. And I don't see Hayden with that messy fringe you sport. But I don't think anyone wants to hear how I had to clone your fringe from another picture cos I'd accidentally cut it off.

LOL but I know what you mean. It quite resembles him in some ways. Made it easier to frame and stuff too... :)
Darsha Assant wrote:AHHH! So EX!!! :( No more Darsha Costume. Unless she went for a hair dye.
Bleach!! I do for you. Free of charge. But you buy the bleach first.
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:19 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:AHHH! So EX!!! :( No more Darsha Costume. Unless she went for a hair dye.
How long do you need it? The Chinatown Wig Shop offering the cheapest with some quality (not one of those Halloween type; wear once or twice and gone case!).

Jedi Healer, I know which character Yazid is good for: Frodo! :lol:

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 pm

Weeel I dunno how long. Ahh. Shall shave my head and become Assaj.

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:13 pm

Jedi Healer wrote: I gave Papa a green saber to differentiate from son. I wanted to give Dad a red saber, but it would 'blend' in to the surroundings as the room was a orangish reddish tinge. On second thoughts maybe I should've made it red...)
Jedi Healer, I am the Papa Jedi. Thanks for the pic mod! Great work! If only I can learn to do that, I can drop the idea of buying an Obi Wan FX light saber.

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:25 pm

how long is Darsha's hair?

Short about $25
Med about $30
Long about $45....
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:16 pm

My hair or Darsha assant's hair? :lol: It's the one in my avatar... ahhh looks quite long ... ah... $45... ahhh shall stick to my dark jedi costume. Even if it looks like it was done in school. (Well, it is.)

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:49 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:My hair or Darsha assant's hair? :lol: It's the one in my avatar... ahhh looks quite long ... ah... $45... ahhh shall stick to my dark jedi costume. Even if it looks like it was done in school. (Well, it is.)
well, i think we should all stick to our budget and do what we can.

Good luck!
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

Jedi Healer

Post by Jedi Healer » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:17 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:Weeel I dunno how long. Ahh. Shall shave my head and become Assaj.
NOOOO!!! I was supposed to be the one to shave.. Then I can do Asajj, Aurra, and Evey from Vendetta. LOL!
Jedi_slayer wrote:
Jedi Healer wrote: I gave Papa a green saber to differentiate from son. I wanted to give Dad a red saber, but it would 'blend' in to the surroundings as the room was a orangish reddish tinge. On second thoughts maybe I should've made it red...)
Jedi Healer, I am the Papa Jedi. Thanks for the pic mod! Great work! If only I can learn to do that, I can drop the idea of buying an Obi Wan FX light saber.
PHOTOSHOP IS YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND! LOL yeah, it's not too difficult to do on Photoshop. But unfortunately I don't know how to do saber flashes. :(
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:14 pm

kinda late for this

but....

"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:40 pm

assjedi wrote:kinda late for this

but....

Is there a bigger pic of that?

Jedi_slayer

Post by Jedi_slayer » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:02 pm

Darsha Assant wrote: ahhh shall stick to my dark jedi costume. Even if it looks like it was done in school. (Well, it is.)
Darsha, I remembered there was one chinese lady asked why your costume looked better than mine in the SSC exhibition hall. I still cannot get over that one leh. :( Next time you stay a bit farther ok? ...joking lah.... :D

Jedi Healer wrote: PHOTOSHOP IS YOUR VERY BEST FRIEND! LOL yeah, it's not too difficult to do on Photoshop.
Healer, thanks I will get hold of a copy of photoshop and try playing with it too. I saw someone posted one of your photo with the blade slashing or swinging. Is that what you mentioned as Saber flashes?

Anyone know where to get a reusable beard. Must be a fake one not real hair as I can't imagine someone's hair stuck on my face, chin and below my nose. :D

assjedi

Post by assjedi » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:57 pm

Commander Faie wrote:
assjedi wrote:kinda late for this

but....

Is there a bigger pic of that?
got.
all individual pics though
"This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
"I'm not a Jedi. I'm just a man with a lightsaber... and a few questions.."
http://www.fightsaber.com/

Kinoia

Post by Kinoia » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:50 pm

I'm so jealous.... How did you guys get the trooper suits?? Make or buy or wat?

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”