My Review on the Art of Star Wars (and what went wrong...)

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:49 pm

Commander Faie wrote:But still, it's a once in a lifetime experience in Singapore. It may not happen to have another of such great exhibitions around.
vector_prime wrote:I have no complaints :)

been dreaming about stuff like this happening locally since mid 80s. This is a big step for us....future looks bright & hope this will open new doors for more events like this one.

Im just glad that my kids dont have to wait 20++ years to get to experience this :)
Hear! Hear!
mandalorianBleahhh wrote:welll i think a TRUE fan can NEVER be satisfied...they will pin point and nit pick..coz they are true fans...
Actually, a true fan would just acknowldege that there's a mistake, and smile to him/herself because he/she knows there's a mistake :wink:

But mostly a true fan would just relish every second he/she is able to spend amongst the exhibits, slowly soaking it all up so that it can be relished forever :)

fangirl2

Post by fangirl2 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:05 am

Yup, and now that it's officially a wrap, we will only have our memories to carry us forward. :shock: :?
@}--,-----

john_ng9

Post by john_ng9 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:21 am

fangirl2 wrote:Yup, and now that it's officially a wrap, we will only have our memories to carry us forward. :shock: :?
regardles of all the mistakes mentioned by fellow fans and collectors, hopefully its the nice memories when we recall the experiences we had during AOSW. a wonderful fellowship and gathering for fans ard sg and even visitors from various parts of the world.

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:31 am

john_ng9 wrote:regardles of all the mistakes mentioned by fellow fans and collectors, hopefully its the nice memories when we recall the experiences we had during AOSW. a wonderful fellowship and gathering for fans ard sg and even visitors from various parts of the world.
Well said... The exhibition landed on the shores of a dot on a globe and I appreciate that fact! :D

Publicity effort s**ked though... :roll:

Move along.. move along... 30th Anniversary of ANH... Here we come!!! 8)
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

aco2099

Post by aco2099 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:08 pm

yay.. totally agreed... and i get to some some really cool original concept sketches and marquettes that i had seen in the dvds or artbooks.

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”