Foley studio in sad shape

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am

e3lipse wrote:Just checking
Was there a darth maul display?
I went there once only and that was on Nov 18 :S
My friend said he couldn't find darth maul yet he heard that there was a darth maul ? :o
One pillar was dedicated to Darth Maul and it suppose to have a Model/Maqutte of his Bike and 3 Drawing/Sketches. Unfortunately, the Drawing/Sketches had to be taken down in order to protect them from the elements but if the weather permits, they should be up again for the Exhibition Final week. ;)

Darsha Assant, when you come down, it was the first day the "Godfather" was transfered to another exhibition so we attempted to leave the Foley open to the visitors to try out on their own. Unfortunately, it didn't work any more so starting yesterday, back to the original plan of "Closed-And-Demonstration-At-Allocated-Hours" again.

Sam Raven

Post by Sam Raven » Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:42 pm

Already there is an issue with people using flash photography. One guy whose Indian whom I was fortunate to acquaint with today was standing there at the exhibit of the actual giant arrowhead model of the Imperial Battlecruiser. While we were standing there we saw flashes many times over even with signs put up on every exhibit.

The guy pointed out the stains that the model already has from the UV radiation that the flash from the cameras has given, and he says George Lucas is going to be real pissed over it, because all these are genuine models used in the original trilogy.

I don't like the sound of that, I don't think many star wars fans here will feel otherwise.

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”