Art of Star Wars - Did I miss anything???

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Rommie2k6

Art of Star Wars - Did I miss anything???

Post by Rommie2k6 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:01 pm

Hi all,

Have been telling myself to go down to the AoSW for months now, but swamped with work and could never really find the time to do that. Now, with the impending deadline, I am literally forcing myself to make time during one of the weekends to go down and have a look, if not I probably regret until the day I die... Hahaha.

For starters, are there any 'special' events coming up, or are all of them over? Any upcoming highlights that I should be aware of, so that I can time my visit to AoSW correctly?

Also, did I miss any special highlights in the last couple months (I'm sure I did). Just curious to know really.

JediJean

Re: Art of Star Wars - Did I miss anything???

Post by JediJean » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:17 pm

Rommie2k6 wrote:Hi all,

Have been telling myself to go down to the AoSW for months now, but swamped with work and could never really find the time to do that. Now, with the impending deadline, I am literally forcing myself to make time during one of the weekends to go down and have a look, if not I probably regret until the day I die... Hahaha.

For starters, are there any 'special' events coming up, or are all of them over? Any upcoming highlights that I should be aware of, so that I can time my visit to AoSW correctly?

Also, did I miss any special highlights in the last couple months (I'm sure I did). Just curious to know really.
You can join us for the final visit to the exhibition on 02 April 2006.

As for what you missed... do ya really wanna know? :(

Just take a look at the other threads here to see what you missed.
________
Homemade vaporizers
Last edited by JediJean on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GetzJedi

Re: Art of Star Wars - Did I miss anything???

Post by GetzJedi » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:53 pm

Rommie2k6 wrote:For starters, are there any 'special' events coming up, or are all of them over? Any upcoming highlights that I should be aware of, so that I can time my visit to AoSW correctly?
Yes, join the costumers on 2 April 2006 for their visit... You can take photos with us to make your visit more memorable...

The exhibits are still the same, but your visit might also feature webs and spiders... :lol:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:13 pm

Ya, if you want to see REAL PRESENTABLE and Non-Laughing Stock SW Costumes and Armor, come down this Sun April 2nd. :D :D

Other days you probably won't (unless some Professional Costumed Talents are called down to the Exhibition again?) and I'm very likely to save my SW Costumes for the Final Weekends only; other days just to keep me warm! ;) I don't see the point making a fool of myself with visitors even tho' they can't tell the differences. :roll:

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:34 pm

Haldir wrote:Ya, if you want to see REAL PRESENTABLE and Non-Laughing Stock SW Costumes and Armor, come down this Sun April 2nd. :D :D

Other days you probably won't (unless some Professional Costumed Talents are called down to the Exhibition again?) and I'm very likely to save my SW Costumes for the Final Weekends only; other days just to keep me warm! ;) I don't see the point making a fool of myself with visitors even tho' they can't tell the differences. :roll:
hmmm....then my costume might be a laughing stock...hehe

GetzJedi

Post by GetzJedi » Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:38 am

adamteo wrote:hmmm....then my costume might be a laughing stock...hehe
Anyone laughs, give them Force Lightning! :twisted:
Desmond 'Vampire 2' Soh
TI/ID/TX 5850
JRS Cadet Mentor
Singapore Garrison
501st Legion

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:40 pm

GetzJedi wrote:
adamteo wrote:hmmm....then my costume might be a laughing stock...hehe
Anyone laughs, give them Force Lightning! :twisted:
might bring along Vader's saber....haha.....sidious lost saber so T-loan from vader.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:48 am

Nah, if you had worked on yours, it shouldn't be much of a laughing stock. ;)

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:43 pm

Ya, if you want to see REAL PRESENTABLE and Non-Laughing Stock SW Costumes and Armor, come down this Sun April 2nd.
I die-ded liao. Good thing that costume can hide my face.

There are still limited edition coins so you can go and get free ones!

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”