THE UNNOFICIAL ART OF STAR WARS EXHIBITION DVD (SINGAPORE)

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Dr EMH

Re: NO WORRIES MATE

Post by Dr EMH » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:57 pm

DAVID GUIVANT wrote:
A pity I missed the Bowling competition, would have loved to challenge the Trekkies :P
it's ok, u didn't miss much ... the Star Wars contingent won both the Best Bowler and the Best Bowling Team! 8)
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

DAVID GUIVANT

BOW LING ALLEY

Post by DAVID GUIVANT » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:01 pm

Hi Mate,

How are you? I'd still like to test my powerlevel in bowling skills.
:? Here there aren't any bowling alley in New Caledonia. So it's cool that you got that in Singapore and a lot more you have over there too mate !!.

My friend : LORD REL'TUNA from Paris has sent me a CD wich contains many photos of the PARIS EXHIBITION + THE SESSION with SW Producer GARY KURTZ. I'll wack that onto a CD and send it to Daniel who can pass it on to you all.

Unfortunately these Gentlemen over there don't speak English, but they asked me to pass on some brochures of LA VILLETTE to you guys.

My G-5 CPU is under repair, but I told LORD REL'TUNA that when I get the time I'll also do a DVD, of PARIS.

So seat back and enjoy.
I'll be on holiday next week so I can send it to you guys.

=========================
Tha's it for the STAR WARS NEWS regarding the PARIS EXHIBITION.

Has Daniel made a copy of the SW REUNION DVD for you too?
It was when Lucasfilm selected our cheapo fanfilm to be screened at the GRAND REX THEATRE?

Inspired by my efforts and the warm response people gave us for our CHEAPO MOVIES, English Teacher ABEL LASSERRE who portrayed GEORGE LUCAS, DARTH NEKROM and BOBA FETT has decided to do his own fanfilm.

He is currently building his VADER SUIT out of Cardboard, resin...again.
After what he did with Boba, I am pretty confident that he'll do a great VADER SUIT.

The CHeapo Crew has finished it's stint on STAR WARS and has moved on to the next project: IRON MAN. Same crew, minus Abel but more GIRLS this time: YEEEHAAAA !!! :P :P :P

Will keep you informed on the progress.
(Might present this one to the SCIENCE center AGAIN? Who knows?

Cheers DR and hi to you all !!

Dave
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”