Any BIG Plans???

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Jedi Healer

Post by Jedi Healer » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:02 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:Actually I think he wanted a nice no. of humans to end with. :P
Hmm, possible... The Seven friends of Narnia. But there is a possibility Susan returned to Narnia. Somehow. I think that would be a nice end. Nicer than just the number. LOL
Darsha Assant wrote:And.... :evil: they beat star wars in the oscars.... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Hahaha really? Did SW get anything? I don't remember...
All that is gold does not glitter
Not all who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:59 pm

SW only got nominated in make-up. :( People sure don't know quality when they see it.

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:39 am

Nah....Narnia deserve the win.

Star Wars better off winning in the FX or technology category as the Prequals are all about Lucas testing out new technology and pushing his ILM team to the limit. Storywise :roll:

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:37 am

well.... with the money SW made and still making.. do you think they even care if they win or not.. they are already the BIGGEST winner in the world... hee hee :twisted:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:00 am

Awwee wrote:well.... with the money SW made and still making.. do you think they even care if they win or not.. they are already the BIGGEST winner in the world... hee hee :twisted:
haha...this i got to agree..

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:06 pm

Haha me agrees too... is it confirmed???? PLEEEZE?????

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:51 am

Since we haven't heard any news of anything special happening at the SW Exhibition and they are busy with a couple of events this week, just save up your costumes and armor for April 2nd onwards.

Most people I SMS also stated that they prefer Apr 2nd especially the Core Costumers Members.

Darsha Assant

Post by Darsha Assant » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:09 pm

what's happening at the sci center this week? I wanna go!

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:02 pm

For everyone's information...

Science Centre's magazine, Science Beats feature The Arts of Star Wars prominently. The front cover is a stormtrooper welcoming a kid. Wonder who is in ths suit?
Find, fix, finish

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:44 pm

Darsha Assant wrote:what's happening at the sci center this week? I wanna go!
Nothing much other than the usual Kids/Science Oriented Activities.

The 2 major events going on will be Mindfest (14-16 March) and FIRST Robotic Competition for Sec & JC Teams. SW side seems to have no special activities for now. :?

So just get your costumes ready for April 2nd, Sun. :D

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:43 pm

LOL ROBOTICS!!ME FAVOURITE SUBJECT..Me been in robotics for....*Counts number of years*...2 years...when i was primary 4...I took part in a Robotic Competition held at the Science Center...The competition was held at the spot the Art of Star Wars was placed at.....I hope non of the staff members find that robotic part i hid in one of those booths :D :D :D :D :D :D :D But of course i was unable to win...Si Ling got zero liao..
Riverside was better anyway...I think they won the competition..Anybody here that knew about the competition?
Btw..Not much is happening at the science center but i realised you could go to the waterworks...I went there last weeks friday.....Well..We acctually were supposed to tour around the science center with the class but my science teacher planned that we could go to the waterworks..We had 20 minutes of fun liao..But only a short while...Ohh at least it was enjoyable..
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”