Star Wars Author and Curator coming to Singapore !

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

danchia
Site Admin

Star Wars Author and Curator coming to Singapore !

Post by danchia » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:39 pm

Kerrie Dougherty, the author of the REVENGE OF THE SITH section of the newly published book, "THE COMPLETE LOCATIONS OF STAR WARS" , is coming to Singapore !

www.starwars.sg and Singapore Science Centre are delighted to announce that Kerrie Dougherty has agreed to spend a session with Star Wars fans in a special event , A Conversation with Kerrie Dougherty , and to autograph your copy of the book.

If you haven't already got your copy, hurry and get it now , because Ms Dougherty will meet us at the end of January 2006 ( around the Chinese New Year period - the date to be confirmed soon ) for one session only , and you surely don't want to miss meeting her !

The full story here at :

http://www.starwars.sg/index.php?option ... 4&Itemid=1

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:42 pm

The book cost $60 right? :cry:
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:53 pm

e3lipse wrote:The book cost $60 right? :cry:
Erm, actually I don't know .... the news is so recent that I haven't even bought my copy yet .

Anyway, the point is not just getting her autograph, it will be fascinating to talk to her and to hear about her experience as curator of Magic and Myth, and also about the process of actually writing an officially sanctioned book about Star Wars . It would be fascinating to hear about her research, and to find out how much input George Lucas gave to the writing of the book !

freefly

Post by freefly » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:38 pm

it's going for $68.90 at popular. it'll be great to get her autographs and to actually meet her :D
Release the Good!

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:26 am

I got my copy last year and do not regret it.

I am interested in the SW universe and the different varied worlds. The book bring these live to me.

Red_Fox2006

Post by Red_Fox2006 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:30 pm

LOL and i just read this thread today...Aww thats sooooooooooooooooooooooo long ago,....Why do i keep on missing important stuff? ARGH ....I hate myself.. :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :x :x :x :x
The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance.

Faith is Eternal.

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”