Cool!! The Correllian Pub @ Robertson Quay

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Star-Wars-Fun-atic

Cool!! The Correllian Pub @ Robertson Quay

Post by Star-Wars-Fun-atic » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:09 am

Hi All, after the Star Wars "Prime of the Jedi' fan film screening last weekend, Mick (the guy in the Han Solo vest in the pic) and I went down to Robertson Quay and across it on Mohammad Sultan Road, we saw a pub called "The Correllian" which had the tag line on front signboard "Never Tell Us The Odds"

Alas, it was early and it was closed and hence we could not go in and check it out, and we were half expecting the bartender to yell, "Hey! We don't serve their kind here!"

Anyone know the story behind the pub? The owner(s) must be pretty big Star Wars fans.

Would be an excellent venue to play Star Wars Trivial Pursuit DVD Saga edition, or have some screening during off peak times if someone had a projector

Darth Dave

Dr EMH

Post by Dr EMH » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:53 am

Bring along a blaster the next time you visit the pub, you won't know who will come up to you ... hehe :lol:
May the Force Live Long & Prosper ...

DAVID GUIVANT

Re: Cool!! The Correllian Pub @ Robertson Quay

Post by DAVID GUIVANT » Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:26 pm

Star-Wars-Fun-atic wrote:Hi All, after the Star Wars "Prime of the Jedi' fan film screening last weekend, Mick (the guy in the Han Solo vest in the pic) and I went down to Robertson Quay and across it on Mohammad Sultan Road, we saw a pub called "The Correllian" which had the tag line on front signboard "Never Tell Us The Odds"
Darth Dave
Hey Mick,

How are you? Nice to hear from you. Would be a good venue to screen the PRIME OF THE JEDI Teasers. Oh, Can you get Michael lim to call me back?

Cheers.

Dave
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”