Exciting Times

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

adamteo

Exciting Times

Post by adamteo » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:01 am

I sense a disturbance in the FORCE...this is truly exciting times with different SW Fans gathering from all over the galaxy to this little red dot of ours for our show of a lifetime...

MTFBWY

Commander_Salji

Post by Commander_Salji » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:48 am

You bet Adam, you bet. Looks like this li'l red dot in the Outer Rim Territories has suddenly become the brightest universe in the Galaxy! :lol:
TR/DZ/TK/TS 2870
Outpost Founding Member and CO Emeritus

jabbaboy

Post by jabbaboy » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:43 pm

Thanks Adam for the Silver Boba!!! :D
So was it a chilling experience to meet my Darth WIFE!? hahaha...did u feeel the power of her glare just now?

Anyways, good luck with all the picking up and meeting up with the overseas contingent of star wars fans tonight...or should i say may the force be with you? :wink:

It is exciting times indeed and i am really inspired by the hard work put in by all of you guys. Thanks guys!!!!

adamteo

Post by adamteo » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:10 pm

jabbaboy wrote:Thanks Adam for the Silver Boba!!! :D
So was it a chilling experience to meet my Darth WIFE!? hahaha...did u feeel the power of her glare just now?

Anyways, good luck with all the picking up and meeting up with the overseas contingent of star wars fans tonight...or should i say may the force be with you? :wink:

It is exciting times indeed and i am really inspired by the hard work put in by all of you guys. Thanks guys!!!!
Somehow, I feel that my Sith Force has shaken her and she will be transformed after going to the exhibition.....MTFBWY

DAVID GUIVANT

Post by DAVID GUIVANT » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:39 am

Hi Mates,

My friends would like to come now but unfrtunately they have to work till the 16th of DECEMBER. I saw a photo with xome of you fans reunited around a long table, is that the Headquarter where you all gather :?:

Where is it located? How many memebers over there :?:

Cheers.

Dave
CAPTAIN FUTURE: COMING SOON !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlJQnL4Bulk

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:14 am

jabbaboy wrote:So was it a chilling experience to meet my Darth WIFE!? hahaha...did u feeel the power of her glare just now?
ooh jabbaboy, that is one post you sure wish your wife will never chance upon :lol:

jabbaboy

Post by jabbaboy » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:04 am

Hahaha...yes, she will be a powerful sith , i sense much anger in her. I shall bring her to you master Adam.

btw, found out about why she likes r2d2. she said its because it looked like a dustbin- very cute. sigh.

Yes you are right Dranoel. somehow i feel that i am digging my own grave revealing all these things about her behind her back. haha..so PLEASE DON'T betray me if you see her at the exhibition. Or else i will be living in Dagobah for the rest of my life.

adamteo wrote:
jabbaboy wrote:Thanks Adam for the Silver Boba!!! :D

Somehow, I feel that my Sith Force has shaken her and she will be transformed after going to the exhibition.....MTFBWY

masterjamous

Post by masterjamous » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:13 pm

jabbaboy wrote: haha..so PLEASE DON'T betray me if you see her at the exhibition. Or else i will be living in Dagobah for the rest of my life.

Much to learn, you do have jabbaboy.

See ya around in Dagobah...ah..ah...ahhhhhhh!!
ImageImageImage

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:56 pm

Anyone going to kamino with me? why dagobah???

masterjamous

Post by masterjamous » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:34 am

Commander Faie wrote:Anyone going to kamino with me? why dagobah???
Haven't you read? Commander?

It's great place to be, this Dagobah!!!!!

Ah............ It's far, much further from the maddening crowd!!!!
Hope you never reach there marn!
ImageImageImage

lhs1701

Post by lhs1701 » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:55 am

The difference between the two is that one you can become fish food and the other insect food.
:D
Find, fix, finish

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”