Argh i missed this!!

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

Shangyou

Argh i missed this!!

Post by Shangyou » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:01 pm

I've been a star wars fan since i was 7 years old when i first watched TPM and i can't believe i didn't even know about this exhibition 2 years ago!!
Does anyone know where i can find the collectible star wars coin given in the exhibition???
Oh yea does anyone know if there is gonna be another star wars exhibiton in singapore in the near future???

dranoel
Site Admin

Re: Argh i missed this!!

Post by dranoel » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Shangyou wrote:...i didn't even know about this exhibition 2 years ago!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
welcome back to Earth...

Haldir

Post by Haldir » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Errrrr.....wasn't the advertisment for the exhibition huge enough back then and it ran for quite a long time for a travelling exhibition at SC? :shock:

Shangyou wrote:Does anyone know where i can find the collectible star wars coin given in the exhibition???
Heh......how much you're willing to pay? :twisted: :twisted:

JOKING!

Serioiusly, just keep a lookout for it as some people might let theirs go or sell it off. You never know......

Shangyou wrote:Oh yea does anyone know if there is gonna be another star wars exhibiton in singapore in the near future???
Not in the next 14 months that is confirmed.

Even IF there is gonna be another one, it won't be the same as AoSW Exhibition; might be smaller or have mostly different items. Anyhow, I won't put my hope too high we're getting something similar any time soon as bringing it or similar in again so soon might kill the exclusiveness of it.

al13ns
Location: roaming around Fiorina 'Fury' 161 - lookin for inmates

Post by al13ns » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:39 pm

actually at that time i hadn't joined SW.sg, so i didn't know u guys would appear in costume. i went there almost at the end of the event, and alone some more ahhahaha
ImageImageImage

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Haldir wrote:Errrrr.....wasn't the advertisment for the exhibition huge enough back then and it ran for quite a long time for a travelling exhibition at SC? :shock:
Haha back then i guess i didn't rly pay much attention to the advertisements and i wasn't a starwars.sg member yet at that time.
The only exhibition i rmb going for at the SC was the Lord Of The Rings exhibition hahas. :wink:

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”