Art of Star Wars Japan - A Taste Of What's Coming Here!

The mega event that came to our sunny island !

Moderators: erase, danchia

danchia
Site Admin

Re: oh

Post by danchia » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:44 pm

fabianlau wrote:thk for the welcome? but erm erm just ep III stuff ar?? not ep one to six de ar??? i mean the costume and other stuff from other ep is not in the exhibition ar??/
There will be a large section on props and costumes from EPIII which have never been exhibited elsewhere in the world apart from Japan and Singapore, BUT rest assured that there will definitely be more than enough props and costumes from the other 5 films in the saga to keep you happy.

It will be good, don't worry. :)

Post by 9 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:43 am

is the exhibition confirmed coming to SG?
Sorry im not up to date...found out there's this exhibition from this forum. Haha...i missed the other at the science center, sort of put me off when they said no photography allowed.

Are the forum members , members of the sw.sg site too? juz curious.
You guys planning to make an appearance in costumes again?
=)

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:31 pm

9 wrote:is the exhibition confirmed coming to SG?
Sorry im not up to date...found out there's this exhibition from this forum. Haha...i missed the other at the science center, sort of put me off when they said no photography allowed.

Are the forum members , members of the sw.sg site too? juz curious.
You guys planning to make an appearance in costumes again?
=)
Welcome to the forum , 9 :)

To answer your questions .... the Art of Star Wars Exhibition opens in Singapore to the public on November 19th 2005 and will run to 3rd April 2006 .

Photography is still not allowed, as decreed by Lucasfilm.

www.starwars.sg is not a formal group, per se , just a Singapore Star Wars fansite , but a lot of us here on the forum have become great friends both online as well as offline .

Finally, yes, a lot of Star Wars fans are going to turn up in costume .... it will be a lot of fun ! :)

Post by 9 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:52 pm

oic...are they hiring for the exhibition? heh

but i noticed some photos from the ssc exhibition, u guys sneak cameras in? lol

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:39 pm

9 wrote:oic...are they hiring for the exhibition? heh

but i noticed some photos from the ssc exhibition, u guys sneak cameras in? lol

Singapore Science Centre will definitely need volunteers during the course of the exhibition.... more details on our main website www.starwars.sg as soon as we get them.

As for the photos, we manage to get them because we are the official website partner for the Singapore tour of the exhibition and the official website ( launching soon ) is also being designed by us.

Hope this answers your questions.

:D

fabianlau

oh

Post by fabianlau » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:36 pm

really cannot bring camera.... if i bring camera le... how?? i mean if i reach there i still wanna take in how????????

u all need ppl i can too!!!!!

danchia
Site Admin

Post by danchia » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:15 pm

fabianlau wrote:really cannot bring camera.... if i bring camera le... how?? i mean if i reach there i still wanna take in how????????

I seriously don't know . I don't make the rules . Lucasfilm and Singapore Science Centre do .

You're welcome to call them up and ask them when the exhibition launches . Their hotline number is 64252500 or you can email them at specialevents@science.edu.sg

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 am

fabianlau wrote:really cannot bring camera.... if i bring camera le... how?? i mean if i reach there i still wanna take in how????????

u all need ppl i can too!!!!!
Dan,im willing to volunteer over weekends(Sat or/and Sun) but maybe can brief me on what is to be done first? :)

I guess if u got camera, u have to surrender it to the counter and take it later, or keep it and follow the rules??
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Return to “Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre”