Anyone got SGD2000 to spare?

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:20 pm

Modern weapons most probably not allowed as it can be mistaken for real ones. However I have seen those at the AirWeapon Range at Marina a few years back.
Tomcat wrote:
GetzJedi wrote:Not entirely true... Gun-replicas can be owned after the necessary inspections and documentations... and on certain conditions, such as that they are only for display purposes... Else shops like Caesars, that sells replicas of muskets, would be in deep shit...
Yes, I agree licence is required b4 buying any weapon replicas. Shop like Caesars stocks in those late 19th century pistols & rifles, but never seen anyone bringing in Glock pistols, AK47, etc . So it may depend on the types of weapons that can be approved here.

Simply Toys told me that Han Solo blaster is restricted, so I guess that stormtrooper blaster shud in the same category. I might be wrong but anyone with better understanding can enlighten us here.
Trust me princess~

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:11 am

They are probably obtained with license & kept in safe at the clubs or something. No one is allowed to bring home a life size gun replica. A Hans Solo replica is easily mistaken as real gun.
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”