Hasbro and MAster Replicas fx Lightsabers Main Difference

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Handsome

Hasbro and MAster Replicas fx Lightsabers Main Difference

Post by Handsome » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi

I have both the Luke Skywalker MR Force fx ROTJ Lightsaber and the mace windu hasbro force fx Lightsaber. The Luke Skywalker one is exceptionally bright and has a.nice authentic feel to it. Currently it is my favourite.

Hasbro
I have luke skywalker removable blade and mace windu ones. They are both nice and metallic.feel to the hilt.

Both are bright enough to be good sabers.

Conclusion

Please tell me what is your professional and expert opinion.

Thank you
May the force be with you

I'm a Jedi, like my father before me.

Luke
"You'll find I'm full of surprises."

Luke

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:33 am

I am not expert. Just share what I know. I got both the Hasbro and MR Darth Vader lightsaber. Though the difference is not significant, Hasbro had slightly improved the outlook of it's lightsaber to MR one. The small gadget at the hilt, Hasbro had made it look more realistic than the MR version. And removable blade is the best improvement, I would say. Just my two cents.

Handsome

Post by Handsome » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Agree. Let's hope the rubber does not get old and sticky. The Mr vader is supposedly the brightest ever made along with the Luke 6 Batt green one. Which is recently got. It is bright enough for me and extremely pleoased with it. The hasbro Luke is not too bad..quote bright blue as well. Much better than hasbro mace windu haha.
"You'll find I'm full of surprises."

Luke

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”