figures started to wear and tear

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

bearbearfury

figures started to wear and tear

Post by bearbearfury » Sun May 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Dear Collectors,

My sideshow darth vader (anakin) leather material and medicom darth vader leather body suit has peel off very badly after 5 years of collection.. damm heartache as they cost me $270... :x :x :x

anyone has the same problem...

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Sun May 01, 2011 11:15 pm

I have heard of Medicom Vader having this problem. Never heard of Sideshow Vader having this problem. Can clarify that Sideshow also have the same problem. Was thinking of getting Sideshow. If really have this problem then I will skip it.

bearbearfury

Post by bearbearfury » Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 am

The sideshow darth vader is the anakin with the sith eyes figure. he was wearing some form of brown leather over his jedi robe. that brown leather has peeled off...

last time, my female takara had this problem....too

citvengen

Post by citvengen » Mon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

bearbearfury wrote:The sideshow darth vader is the anakin with the sith eyes figure. he was wearing some form of brown leather over his jedi robe. that brown leather has peeled off...

last time, my female takara had this problem....too
Hi, im having the same problem with my sideshow anakin sith ver. But my darth vader was still doing well.
ppl recommend to use baby lotion.. personally i never try before.. was really wondering if it helps.
as for ur wore leather.. sad to say, doubt there is any cure for it..

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”