Code 3 Boba Fett Slave 1

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

yeo31

Code 3 Boba Fett Slave 1

Post by yeo31 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Die Cast Boba Fett's Slave 1 Signature Series Description:

1:65 scale die-cast metal replica.
Limited edition of only 5000 pieces worldwide!

You can own Boba Fett's distinctive starship Slave I from Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. This exotic weathered starship is full of surprises, just like its owner. You can open panels with your specialized magnetic tool to expose the stolen military secret sensor jamming unit, the virtually inescapable tractor beam generator, the robust engines, target scanner systems and the concealed proton torpedoes. Slave I's cockpit rotates as it goes from flight mode, in a vertical attitude, to a landing position with its engines down. You can also rotate Slave I's wings and short range twin blaster cannons. With your model of the deadly Slave I, you also receive a customized display stand and base, Boba Fett's bounty hunter patch, a specialized magnetic tool, limited edition certificate and Han Solo encased in carbonite. Don't miss out on owning one of the most lethal and unique starships from the Star Wars saga!

Dimensions: 13-inches long x 11 1/2-inches wide x 4 3/4-inches high

3 views of the original box.

Foam protectors X4.

The base.

The accessories and magnet pick up holder.

COA. 0026/5000

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”