Lego Star Wars

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Lego Star Wars

Post by e3lipse » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:32 pm

Doubt there is a post on lego star wars

This thread is dedicated to show lego's star wars products
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:33 pm

Death Star II ™

No one who saw the dreaded Death Star in the classic Star Wars films could ever forget it. Now you can build your own! This incredibly detailed and faithful replica of the Death Star II from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi will make an awesome addition to any Star Wars collection.

Measures a full 25 inches (65 cm) high and 19 inches (50 cm) wide (including stand).

Available exclusively online. (At legos site)

Item#: 10143
Ages: 16+
Pieces: 3449
Price: USD 299.00

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Death Star II Space Station specifications:

* Size: 160 kilometers in diameter
* Crew: 152,276 gunners, 485,560 general crew members. 1,295,950 troops, 127,570 stormtroopers, 75,860 starship support staff, 334,432 starship pilots and crew.
* Weapons: Imperial super laser II, 15,000 turbo laser batteries, 15,000 heavy turbo laser batteries, 7,500 laser cannons, 5,000 ion cannons, 768 tractor beam emplacements.
* Defenses: Quadanium steel hull and numerous deflector shield generators.

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:35 pm

Jawa Sandcrawler

Sandcrawler ™

Luke Skywalker's Uncle Owen is shopping for some new droids. Recreate this classic scene from Star Wars™: Episode IV A New Hope with this incredibly detailed model.

Includes a total of 11 minifigures and droids: Uncle Owen Lars, 3 Jawas, R2-D2, C-3PO, R5-D4, R1-G4, ASP droid, gonk droid and Treadwell droid.

Available exclusively online.

Item#: 10144
Ages: 12+
Pieces: 1669
Price: USD 139.99

Find the droids you're looking for at the Sandcrawler!

Luke Skywalker's Uncle Owen is shopping for some new droids at the Jawa Sandcrawler. There are plenty to choose from, including R2-D2 and C-3PO. But the Jawas drive a hard bargain and danger is never far away. Recreate this classic scene from Star Wars™: Episode IV A New Hope with this incredibly detailed model!

* Includes a total of 11 minifigures and droids: Uncle Owen Lars, 3 Jawas, R2-D2, C-3PO, R5-D4, R1-G4, ASP droid, gonk droid and Treadwell droid.
* Remove the center section of the Sandcrawler to reveal the Jawa workshop!
* Use the crane to load droids into the Sandcrawler!
* Open the hatch to reveal the inside!
* Cockpit opens to load a driver!
* Steering mechanism lets you guide the Jawa vehicle to its next adventure!
* Measures 15 in/38 cm long, 7.5 in/19 cm wide and 9 in/22 cm high.

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:37 pm

Imperial Inspection

Imperial Inspection

The Emperor has arrived to inspect the new Death Star! Imperial forces stand at attention as Darth Vader meets the Emperor at his Imperial Shuttle. Recreate the Death Star hangar with a cargo vehicle and command station with moving crane! Protected by his Royal Guards, Emperor Palpatine is sure that no Rebels will disrupt his evil plans.

Includes 10 minifigures in all: Emperor, Darth Vader, 2 Royal Guards, 2 Imperial Officers and 4 Stormtroopers!

Item#: 7264
Ages: 8+
Pieces: 367
Price: USD 49.99

The Emperor has arrived!

The Emperor has arrived to inspect the new Death Star! Imperial forces stand at attention as Darth Vader meets the Emperor at his Imperial Shuttle. Recreate the Death Star hangar with a cargo vehicle and command station with moving crane! Protected by his Royal Guards, Emperor Palpatine is sure that no Rebels will disrupt his evil plans.

* Includes 10 minifigures in all: Emperor, Darth Vader, 2 Royal Guards, 2 Imperial Officers and 4 Stormtroopers!
* Features moving wings and a removable passenger compartment.

Note: Reports latest says that TRU have them going for SGD$60 only. Go get em before stocks goes off

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:40 pm

Build the most awesome ship in the Star Wars™ universe!

Build the most awesome ship in the Star Wars™ universe!
The Imperial Star Destroyer™ is the massively huge, incredibly powerful heart of the Emperor's fleet. Manned by the top crew in the Imperial Navy, the Star Destroyer™ was heavily armored and bristling with turbolasers and tractor beam projectors. One Star Destroyer alone was enough to strike fear into an entire star system!

Now you can add the Imperial Navy's best-known and most powerful ship to your LEGO Star Wars™ collection! Measuring an impressive 37” by 23”, this model dwarfs any LEGO Star Wars™ ship ever produced. This beautifully designed and one-of-a-kind collector's item comes with a special display stand and collectors card. Also includes an exclusive Rebel Blockade Runner™ Mini-Model, so you can recreate the opening scenes of Star Wars IV: A New Hope!

Excerpt from the Imperial Navy Ship Identification Guide:
Imperial-I Class Star Destroyer
Length: 1,600 meters
Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
Crew: 37,085
Top Sublight Speed: 60 MGLT
Systems:
2 Om-Thaim Broadcast Banner Shield Generators
60 Borstel NK-7 Ion Cannon Batteries
10 Phylon-Q7 Tractor Beam Projectors
Seinar Fleet Systems 1-a2b Solar Ionization Reactor and Stardrive
60 Taim and Bak XX9 Heavy Turbolaser Batteries
LeGrange Targeting Computers
Seinar Fleet Systems S-s3a Long Range Tachyon Detection Scanner
Planetary Assault Units
6 Fighter Bays
28 Landing Bays

Sweet huh? I saw 1 at OG Orchard and 1 at OG Albert . Wonder if they are still there. $600 i think... Real ex

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:51 pm

New and better SLAVE 1

LEGO has announced a January release for an all new enhanced edition of Boba Fett's Slave I, which sports a sleeker new design and a beefed up 537-piece count -- that's 179 more pieces than 2002's Jango Fett edition. What's more, two new bounty hunter figures will debut with this set: IG-88 and Dengar.

LEGO Global Partnerships and Alliances Director Jay Bruns explains the modifications featured in this latest version of Fett's infamous ride:

"This version is much more stable as the bottom has been rebuilt with an innovative new design. The ship is longer and has a more angular tail that closely resembles the movie vehicle. As with previous versions, the cockpit is on a swivel so that Boba is upright at any angle the ship is turned. There is also a new shooting function that has been built into the top of the ship just behind the cockpit which can be accessed via two doors that open and close."

In addition to Slave I, fans can also look forward to the January debut of a LEGO V-wing fighter and new designs for the TIE interceptor, A-wing, and B-wing fighters. Make sure to reserve some room in your holiday collection for these spectacular new year releases. Slave I will have a suggested retail price of $49.99.

BobaFett

Post by BobaFett » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:11 pm

I've the Rebel Blockade Runner and SnowSpeeder.

Any Star Wars LEGO collectors here? :)

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:11 pm

BobaFett wrote:I've the Rebel Blockade Runner and SnowSpeeder.

Any Star Wars LEGO collectors here? :)
Im thinking of collecting the mini figs but they are so costly!!

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:12 pm

Race over the icy surface of Hoth!

Board this ultra-fast snowspeeder and challenge the Empire on Hoth! Use the tow cable hook to tangle up Imperial AT-ATs and bring them crashing down. Recreate the Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back! Includes Luke Skywalker™ and Dack Ralter™.

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:14 pm

REBEL BLOCKADE RUNNER™

Slipping through an Imperial blockade is almost impossible unless you're flying the Rebel Blockade Runner! With more than 1,700 pieces, this Corellian corvette model is so detailed and realistic you'll be ready to launch your own covert mission against the Empire. Built to scale, the Rebel Blockade Runner measures 28" x 11" x 7" and features LEGO bricks in an all-new color -- dark red.

e3lipse

Post by e3lipse » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:16 pm

CLOUD CITY™

Han Solo and Princess Leia have journeyed to Cloud City, only to discover it is an Imperial trap! Now Luke Skywalker must challenge Darth Vader to try and save his friends! More than 25" in length! Incudes Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper and the all-new Lando Calrissian.

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”