Life Sized STAR WARS C-3PO DROID - Gold Plated - PROP

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

BobaFett

Life Sized STAR WARS C-3PO DROID - Gold Plated - PROP

Post by BobaFett » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:01 pm

Wow!! check it out! Selling on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

One of my most prized items in my collection is yours if you win. I can’t believe I have to sell this. This is the second listing for this unique item.

Up for bidding is an honest to goodness life sized C-3P0. This is not a wearable suit or anything, rather this is a very nice droid constructed out of high impact urethane castings, fiberglass rod, abs shells, and rubber and wire detailing. The seller told me that this is true gold plating and cost 3k just by itself.

I acquired this awhile back from a private collector after seeing it on display at a convention. He has stood in my foyer next to my R2-D2 to welcome our visitors.

He stands about 5'10" on his base, he's triple gold plated. His arms and hands slightly poseable and the eyes are lit with 3 LEDs each with a connector to a 9v battery clip at the base of his neck. He's assembled on a network of PVC and fittings that make it easy to assemble/disassemble. He can free-stand or he can be mounted on the base provided (detailed like spacecraft decking).

He disassembles into left and right arms, head, trunk, hips and rubber midsection, left and right leg (foot attached) and base. This makes him easier to transport to cons and other outings.

He is quite the attention getter, especially when his eyes are lit up

masterjamous

Re: Life Sized STAR WARS C-3PO DROID - Gold Plated - PROP

Post by masterjamous » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:47 am

[quote="BobaFett"]Wow!! check it out! Selling on Ebay.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[saliva..........drip, drip, drip.......]

Aiyah, sayang.........money no enough!!! Sigh...................
[tears............drip, drip,drip.......]
ImageImageImage

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”