Count Dooku FX Lightsaber

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Count Dooku

Count Dooku FX Lightsaber

Post by Count Dooku » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:39 pm

Hi all

Does anyone know if Master Replicas is going to release a FX version of Count Dooku's lightsaber?
As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now, back down.

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:11 pm

Not likely so. Read up tis interview with a Master Replica employee.
Becos of the complex curved design which made it difficult to install wiring devices. Also its said Dooku is not that popular character, so may affect sales.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=31349

But it did mention the possibility of a Dark Maul FX. That wud be interesting!
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

Count Dooku

Post by Count Dooku » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:42 am

Yeah, I have seen the article. It is a pity as I think that a Count Dooku FX lightsaber would be a very cool thing.

Actually, I have heard that a Darth Maul FX lightsaber will be made. It will comprise one lightsaber, but if you buy two, you will be able to connect them together.
As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now, back down.

Tomcat

Post by Tomcat » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:42 pm

Yeah, wud be cool to hv a Dooku FX now that MR can make the saber smaller & realistic. If u read the article, MR is also making an improved Luke ROTJ green saber

I owned the latest Anakin FX, really love the design, very realistic feel to actual. My wish is MR can make an improved Windu FX with a more purplish blade. The original Windu blade looks too "white" & the hilt is the original 6 batts which is big.
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant, next to the power of the force"

BobaFett

Post by BobaFett » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:21 am

I heard the improved Luke ROTJ green saber will be available only via the Star Wars Exhibition at the Singapore Science Centre with preorder from Simply Toys.

Collection of the Luke green saber will be in the Exhibition.

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”