GG Mini Bust.

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

maulsith

GG Mini Bust.

Post by maulsith » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:09 pm

:D Hi,can anyone share with me the passions for collecting Gentle Giant Mini Bust...It looks cool except without the bottom half of the body only...Hee hee...

inuka

Post by inuka » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:02 pm

I am not really a keen collector of mini-busts but I do have four of them.

They are the standard Orange Pauldron and White Pauldron Sandtroopers which we see almost everywhere. In case you have not seen these two before, pop by Simply Toys at Suntec because they have them on display at their window shelves.

In addition, I have the rare Black Pauldron Sandtrooper. I didn't really paid for this (thus no benchmark on its price) because I traded my extra Kotobukiya Red Shock Trooper for it.

The fourth mini-bust I have is that of a Scout Trooper! This is my favourite. I bought it in Hong Kong last year for about S$150. :D

maulsith

Post by maulsith » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:11 pm

inuka wrote:I am not really a keen collector of mini-busts but I do have four of them.

They are the standard Orange Pauldron and White Pauldron Sandtroopers which we see almost everywhere. In case you have not seen these two before, pop by Simply Toys at Suntec because they have them on display at their window shelves.

In addition, I have the rare Black Pauldron Sandtrooper. I didn't really paid for this (thus no benchmark on its price) because I traded my extra Kotobukiya Red Shock Trooper for it.

The fourth mini-bust I have is that of a Scout Trooper! This is my favourite. I bought it in Hong Kong last year for about S$150. :D
:D Super duper cool....I've indeed thought of so call diverting my interest into Bust...(Err...GG bust) and Kotos..but have no available information on this except the pictures in the web..

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”