KOTOBUKIYA CLONES..

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

donleow

Post by donleow » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:57 am

hmm they told me don; have strange
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

inuka

Post by inuka » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:57 pm

donleow wrote:hmm they told me don; have strange
It could be different policy for different Metro outlets. The one at Paragon still have some Scout Troopers, 501st Div Troopers and Boba Fetts but they are mostly located at the Lego Section of the Toys Dept and not the main Star Wars section. :)

OG confirmed don't give discounts on Kotobukiya figures. Taka, I am not sure since I have not been there for quite some time already.

maulsith

Post by maulsith » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:35 pm

inuka wrote:
donleow wrote:hmm they told me don; have strange
It could be different policy for different Metro outlets. The one at Paragon still have some Scout Troopers, 501st Div Troopers and Boba Fetts but they are mostly located at the Lego Section of the Toys Dept and not the main Star Wars section. :)

OG confirmed don't give discounts on Kotobukiya figures. Taka, I am not sure since I have not been there for quite some time already.
:D Superb..Superb...Will take a look there tomorrow...My day off ..Hope can get the clones...As the cheapest Sandtrooper I have ask are $80..

donleow

Post by donleow » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:51 pm

nothin to complain if u can a koto sandtrooper for 80 sing...personally this is a good price if u find one
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

Post by 9 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:36 pm

inuka wrote:
donleow wrote:guys just confirmed all kotobukiya products sold in OG, taka and Metro are fixed price so no discount for it despite they have a 20% tag on all products...

so far i seen clones in OG Orchard.
Actually, Metro did have discounts on their Koto figures. I bought a Jango Fett at Metro Paragon yesterday for S$96 after 20% discount on their original price of S$119.90. :)
wow! tats a gd price... i paid $120 for my jango and boba each. :P

maulsith

Post by maulsith » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:01 am

9 wrote:
inuka wrote:
donleow wrote:guys just confirmed all kotobukiya products sold in OG, taka and Metro are fixed price so no discount for it despite they have a 20% tag on all products...

so far i seen clones in OG Orchard.
Actually, Metro did have discounts on their Koto figures. I bought a Jango Fett at Metro Paragon yesterday for S$96 after 20% discount on their original price of S$119.90. :)
wow! tats a gd price... i paid $120 for my jango and boba each. :P
:? hi guys,can anybodu advised me where can I get a good ..reaonable display case as well to put on my kotos...i've ask around in those furniture shops..quoted me 500 bucks minimum..and have also check with those collectors figures shops...have to be custom-made.....sigh..sigh... :(

Baz

Post by Baz » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:34 am

IKEA man they hav everything! XD

Post by 9 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:59 am

maulsith wrote: :? hi guys,can anybodu advised me where can I get a good ..reaonable display case as well to put on my kotos...i've ask around in those furniture shops..quoted me 500 bucks minimum..and have also check with those collectors figures shops...have to be custom-made.....sigh..sigh... :(
i saw one shop in csc selling those display cases for around 20+, u might wanna check it out.

As Baz says...go Ikea find it! U may get lucky! =)

inuka

Post by inuka » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:21 pm

I got my display shelves from Ikea and vhive. In my humble opinion, the usual furniture shops are too expensive.

Ikea has a good model selling at S$129 but unless you have your own transport, delivery charge is an additional S$40. The plus point is, the S$40 delivery charge is standard and remains the same whether you buy one, two or three items. Assemble the shelve yourself or pay 5% of the purchase price for the delivery guys to assemble.

Vhive has a slightly more expensive model that retails around S$339 but delivery and assembly is free and the shelve is made in Germany, thus better quality.

Check out Ikea's and vhive's websites for more choices. You may want to try Courts also.

Ikea: http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/categor ... =0&ctype=1

vhive: http://www.vhive.com.sg/listing.php?cat_p=27&cat_c=29

maulsith

Post by maulsith » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:38 pm

inuka wrote:I got my display shelves from Ikea and vhive. In my humble opinion, the usual furniture shops are too expensive.

Ikea has a good model selling at S$129 but unless you have your own transport, delivery charge is an additional S$40. The plus point is, the S$40 delivery charge is standard and remains the same whether you buy one, two or three items. Assemble the shelve yourself or pay 5% of the purchase price for the delivery guys to assemble.

Vhive has a slightly more expensive model that retails around S$339 but delivery and assembly is free and the shelve is made in Germany, thus better quality.

Check out Ikea's and vhive's websites for more choices. You may want to try Courts also. :D Many tks ya Inuka..Great information.Still prefer to the IKEA type as it looks cool and budget as well..

Ikea: http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/categor ... =0&ctype=1

vhive: http://www.vhive.com.sg/listing.php?cat_p=27&cat_c=29

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 pm

maulsith wrote:As the cheapest Sandtrooper I have ask are $80..
Sandtrooper Squad Leader (Orange Pauldron) on ebay.com.my starting at RM110(SGD47)

3 hours left...

maulsith

Post by maulsith » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:08 pm

Plo Strax-Avix wrote:
maulsith wrote:As the cheapest Sandtrooper I have ask are $80..
Sandtrooper Squad Leader (Orange Pauldron) on ebay.com.my starting at RM110(SGD47)

3 hours left...
:? Hi ya...many thanks for the infor.Have sent an enquiry to check on the shipment charges to here..

donleow

Post by donleow » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:53 pm

actually i got 2 sandtroopers also from the malaysia ebay for 100 plus shipping..so i think is a good deal...got hook up with koto now..after my trip in taipei
TS 3132 ( curlyhair)
Singapore Garrison

erase

Post by erase » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:47 am

Becareful don...very addictive... don't be like me...there no return... :(
TD/SL-5125 501st SIN Garrison
MEPD Deployed/327th Star Corps
Let me see your identification...

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:42 pm

erase wrote:Becareful don...very addictive... don't be like me...there no return... :(
he he he...18 Kotos later my addiction is finally seeing signs of remission... :wink:

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”