KOTOS

Statues and all other Star Wars collectibles (Kotobukiya, Gentle Giant, Sideshow, Lego...)

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

maulsith

KOTOS

Post by maulsith » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:28 pm

:? Hi,I'm newbie in this forum.Need to seek advised from all the Galactics,Sith or Jedi Folks out there on where can I get a good buy on Kotos figures particularly on the Clonies Range...As I am started to get into this collection...

Plo Strax-Avix

Post by Plo Strax-Avix » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:58 pm

I'm thinking of selling my entire Koto collection. I never open my Kotos so they're still in their boxes, although some of the boxes have some wear and tear, but nothing serious.

I want to sell as a whole set, so if you can afford it, you can have an instant Koto collection. Or you can find a few friends and share my collection amongst yourselves. I'm in Malaysia, but I can work out some way to get them to you inexpensively.

I have almost all of them, right up to Bly. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you a list of what I have.

Post by 9 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:32 pm

Just saw today,

R2-D2, C-3PO at retail around $206

Darth Maul $119.90

(showing price is ok right? if i dun put departmental store names)

colinwan

Post by colinwan » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:07 pm

Thats a really good price for Darth Maul.
9 wrote:Just saw today,

R2-D2, C-3PO at retail around $206

Darth Maul $119.90

(showing price is ok right? if i dun put departmental store names)

inuka

Post by inuka » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:25 pm

Simply Toys is moving out of their Far East Plaza shop by the end of this month and they are offering a "buy 1st item and get the 2nd item at 50% of the original price" offer. The last I saw, not many good stuff left but there are some Kotos still lying around, including Darth Maul.

Their standard retail price is around $120 for each Koto (a bit expensive, based on my humble personal opinion). So if you buy two, you will effectively be paying around $90 for each.

But be warned that the Koto items I saw was on last Saturday when I went to pick up my Balrog from TFH. :) So, they may not be around anymore.

maulsith

Post by maulsith » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:31 pm

inuka wrote:Simply Toys is moving out of their Far East Plaza shop by the end of this month and they are offering a "buy 1st item and get the 2nd item at 50% of the original price" offer. The last I saw, not many good stuff left but there are some Kotos still lying around, including Darth Maul.

Their standard retail price is around $120 for each Koto (a bit expensive, based on my humble personal opinion). So if you buy two, you will effectively be paying around $90 for each.

But be warned that the Koto items I saw was on last Saturday when I went to pick up my Balrog from TFH. :) So, they may not be around anymore.
:) Thanks Inuka,for the infor.Any idea do they have Ep2 clone or any other place you've come across...

inuka

Post by inuka » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:36 pm

If I am not mistaken, they still have one EPII Clone Trooper at Far East Plaza. But the box is not in a very mint condition. BAsed on my rough memory, these are the Kotos I saw there last Saturday:

Darth Maul, Jango Fett, EPII Clone Trooper and maybe a Scout Trooper. :?:

maulsith

Post by maulsith » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:59 pm

inuka wrote:If I am not mistaken, they still have one EPII Clone Trooper at Far East Plaza. But the box is not in a very mint condition. BAsed on my rough memory, these are the Kotos I saw there last Saturday:

Darth Maul, Jango Fett, EPII Clone Trooper and maybe a Scout
Trooper. :?:
okie....have been searching high for the clone ep2... :oops:

Return to “Other Star Wars Collectibles”