Clone Wars Gunship Pictures

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:37 pm

Quote...
Our latest transmission from the Outer Rim Territories reveals a few interesting details about Star Wars toys coming to Toys "R" Us this year:

430762 EX SW CLONE WARS GUNSHIP $44.99
430770 EX SW CLASSIC DAGOBAH VE $44.99
430800 EX SW DFNSE OF THE GALAC $24.99

We've already seen the Clone Wars Gunship just last week. Both that ship and the Defense of the Galactic Senate Battle Pack are listed on Amazon.com as arriving May 1st. What's in this Battle Pack? Could it be the new clones we can see on the Gunship box? Let's hope so.

But what about this Classic Dagobah Ve(hicle)? Might this be a re-release of the X-Wing Fighter again? The one that Toys "R" us had as an exclusive back in 2002? Since all of these items have active open orders, it does look that way. You can bet we'll be keeping track of this one.
from http://www.sgcollect.com/forums/index.p ... opic=49270

I sense my day dream may come true liao!

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:09 pm

Super articulated or not, that remains to be seen
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:51 pm

the ARCS will be release at a much later time...argh my exams!

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:06 pm

more detailed loose pics :wink:

* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

inuka

Clone Wars Republic Gunship

Post by inuka » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:04 pm

This item is on sale for pre-order at the Amazon.com website but by the time the item reached S'pore, I expect tye box to be in bad shape!! But if you intend to remove it from the box for display and have no intention to keep the box, then that should not be a problem.

One catch from ordering from Amazon is that they don't ship this item directly to S'pore. You need to get it ship to a US address!!! No US address? Route it thru VPost!! :D

inuka

Defence of the Senate Battle Pack

Post by inuka » Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:07 pm

Commander Faie wrote:Quote...
Our latest transmission from the Outer Rim Territories reveals a few interesting details about Star Wars toys coming to Toys "R" Us this year:

430762 EX SW CLONE WARS GUNSHIP $44.99
430770 EX SW CLASSIC DAGOBAH VE $44.99
430800 EX SW DFNSE OF THE GALAC $24.99

We've already seen the Clone Wars Gunship just last week. Both that ship and the Defense of the Galactic Senate Battle Pack are listed on Amazon.com as arriving May 1st. What's in this Battle Pack? Could it be the new clones we can see on the Gunship box? Let's hope so.

But what about this Classic Dagobah Ve(hicle)? Might this be a re-release of the X-Wing Fighter again? The one that Toys "R" us had as an exclusive back in 2002? Since all of these items have active open orders, it does look that way. You can bet we'll be keeping track of this one.
from http://www.sgcollect.com/forums/index.p ... opic=49270

I sense my day dream may come true liao!
I thought the Defence of the Senate Battle Pack features Emperor Palpatine, Yoda and 2 Shock Troopers? :shock:

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:24 pm

There will also be a "Hunt for Grevious" battlepack, featuring the un-articulated ARC clones etc.

vector_prime

Re: Clone Wars Republic Gunship

Post by vector_prime » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:54 pm

inuka wrote:This item is on sale for pre-order at the Amazon.com website but by the time the item reached S'pore, I expect tye box to be in bad shape!! But if you intend to remove it from the box for display and have no intention to keep the box, then that should not be a problem.

One catch from ordering from Amazon is that they don't ship this item directly to S'pore. You need to get it ship to a US address!!! No US address? Route it thru VPost!! :D
like always if it's a TRU exclusive...we'll be able to get them locally at our TRU stores.

Sometimes...maybe just maybe the local HASBRO will bring this in too..but it will be a few weeks behind the TRU release.....they have this local agreement where certain TRU exclusives can be sold at other retail stores provided TRUs gets to sell it earlier & get the "upper-hand" ;)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:06 pm

vector_prime wrote:...like always if it's a TRU exclusive...we'll be able to get them locally at our TRU stores.....
Hopefully they do bring it in....think it's really cool. So far IIRC, we already got 3? 1st is red, 2nd is black, 3rd is green?

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:24 pm

vector_prime wrote:
inuka wrote:This item is on sale for pre-order at the Amazon.com website but by the time the item reached S'pore, I expect tye box to be in bad shape!! But if you intend to remove it from the box for display and have no intention to keep the box, then that should not be a problem.

like always if it's a TRU exclusive...we'll be able to get them locally at our TRU stores.

Sometimes...maybe just maybe the local HASBRO will bring this in too..but it will be a few weeks behind the TRU release.....they have this local agreement where certain TRU exclusives can be sold at other retail stores provided TRUs gets to sell it earlier & get the "upper-hand" ;)
And that may be a higher chance of internal job where some staff (fat hasbro man as claimed by some ppl) may kapo all these for scalping uses.

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:22 am

Commander Faie wrote:
vector_prime wrote:

And that may be a higher chance of internal job where some staff (fat hasbro man as claimed by some ppl) may kapo all these for scalping uses.
how much can he kapo? 1 pellet? 1 60foot Container?...it's at least going to be like $89.90 each....even if you get 10 piece it'll will already cost you near $1k

I think your Fat Hasbro Man story has gone way overboard...everywhere actually. I need to lay some cards to set certain things straight just for info -

I got a couple of friends that works for HASBRO & one thing's for sure nearly most of them are not collectors. HASBRO forbids all their employees to buy Collector oriented toys since ROTS & that definitely includes STAR WARS stuff. Before ROTS they were allowed to buy BUT STILL they can only choose what they want a few weeks after its release... so that means after all the hot figures have gone.

The only way if they wanna scalp is they get an outsider to buy off the shelves like everybody else & tell them when & where the stocks will arrive...& trust me they dont have time for that. To them working in HASBRO is like any other job...carik makan..& thats that.

I think the FATMAN is just an "imaginary friend" that most deprived collectors conjure since they have no one else to blame :D

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:45 pm

Figures yes but not vehicles , but maybe gunship, but then and again, only those who dare to take the risk with a high price item would take lots to sell off. For me, if i can't get it at retail, then boohoo-so-sad , i'll just pass on it. :)
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:35 pm

hbng wrote:
vector_prime wrote:...like always if it's a TRU exclusive...we'll be able to get them locally at our TRU stores.....
Hopefully they do bring it in....think it's really cool. So far IIRC, we already got 3? 1st is red, 2nd is black, 3rd is green?
Yup.....including this new one its gonna be 4 :D

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:14 pm

vector_prime wrote:....Yup.....including this new one its gonna be 4 :D
Heh, heh.......this is definitely going to be huge display..... :D

inuka

Post by inuka » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:13 pm

vector_prime wrote:
Commander Faie wrote:
vector_prime wrote: like always if it's a TRU exclusive...we'll be able to get them locally at our TRU stores.

how much can he kapo? 1 pellet? 1 60foot Container?...it's at least going to be like $89.90 each....even if you get 10 piece it'll will already cost you near $1k

I think your Fat Hasbro Man story has gone way overboard...everywhere actually. I need to lay some cards to set certain things straight just for info -

I got a couple of friends that works for HASBRO & one thing's for sure nearly most of them are not collectors. HASBRO forbids all their employees to buy Collector oriented toys since ROTS & that definitely includes STAR WARS stuff. Before ROTS they were allowed to buy BUT STILL they can only choose what they want a few weeks after its release... so that means after all the hot figures have gone.

The only way if they wanna scalp is they get an outsider to buy off the shelves like everybody else & tell them when & where the stocks will arrive...& trust me they dont have time for that. To them working in HASBRO is like any other job...carik makan..& thats that.

I think the FATMAN is just an "imaginary friend" that most deprived collectors conjure since they have no one else to blame :D
Not really true based on my encounters. One person whom I bought a Star Wars item at Yahoo Auction sometime in June/July last year, offered to sell me 20 Clone Troopers (MOMC)! And he works for Hasbro. During June/July 2005, the #41 ROTS Clone Troopers were no where in sight at retail stores. So if he managed to get so many to offer to sell to me, I am sure he got those as an employee. Yes, they may not be collectors, but there's nothing to stop them buying these at retail prices and then reselling them to collectors at a huge profit. :)

Another of the guy at eBay almost always got up to date information from someone working in Toys R Us and Taka when they have new SW action figures to be released for sale. He will then "keep" the more sought after items for this guy so that he may buy them at retail price and resell them at a much higher price. Recently, I received an sms from this guy offering to sell me the Orange Utapau Troopers at a price of S$20 if I buy in sets of 5.

My humble conclusion? The mythical "Fat Hasbro Man" could be many individuals who are no collectors themselves but who are definitely adept at making quick bucks out of collectors like you and me. :D

Return to “Star Wars Toys”