Saturday 24th July

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

zirst

Post by zirst » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Although I didn't get up early for the launch , it's nice to see that everyone enjoyed themselves there :) . Although it seems to me that the crowd was not as big as the one at forum , methinks that even if there's only one happy customer, the launch is a success already . The OG ladies are really cool people and have been very helpful in my hunts for SW and non-SW stuffs and it's really cute to see them posing for the camera :) . May the Force be with them :) !

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 am

zirst wrote:....... Although it seems to me that the crowd was not as big as the one at forum
Actually, what I heard was that the numbers are similar to 2 years ago. It feels lesser probably due to Forum being more enclosed?
zirst wrote:....... , methinks that even if there's only one happy customer, the launch is a success already...
IMHO, definitely a success. What was surprising to me was that the crowd was very orderly. I had expected for figures to be thrown everywhere, but that's not the case.

Think Hasbro did it right by having enough figures for everyone!
zirst wrote:........ The OG ladies are really cool people and have been very helpful in my hunts for SW and non-SW stuffs ....
Agreed. Helped me a lot to find what I needed!

PaNiNi

Post by PaNiNi » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:59 am

Many thanks for the arrangement and it has been great attending my 1st SW Morning Madness. The toys are well-stocked, the staffs (including the security guards) are friendly and nice despite coming to work early in the morning. The host was great and i hopes more of this to come.....

pondababakickass

Post by pondababakickass » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:27 pm

A friend of mine went to OG @bugis and couldn't find any of the vintage figures :( Is it not available or sold out?
Ooka Choota Solo?

gundam_skywalker

Post by gundam_skywalker » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm

pondababakickass wrote:A friend of mine went to OG @bugis and couldn't find any of the vintage figures :( Is it not available or sold out?
It couldn't be sold out. There are tons of it. I still see them at Takashimaya today. Albert should still have it.

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 am

Do check with the sales assistants. They might have left the figures still in the cartons.

As hbng mentioned, it cetainly looks like Hasbro has brought in enough figures to make everyone happy :)
Administrator. Starwars.sg
IC/IS 3081. 501st Legion (Singapore Garrison)

Awwee

Post by Awwee » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Just got back from Jusco TRU.... AT-AT RM 499.90 onli.... :lol:
MEPD Police Officer
DS-809 Vampire 4 Omegawing
TI/TK/TD-9809 501st Singapore Garrison
Time the Dirty Boyz play....

pondababakickass

Post by pondababakickass » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 am

I couldn't find any esb boba vintage figure.. is it sold out?

when the rotj figures will be sold in singapore?
Ooka Choota Solo?

Return to “Star Wars Toys”