Your latest Star Wars purchases . 2009 version :) .

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Onslaught

Post by Onslaught » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:11 pm

WeI wrote:easy . 1 take out . I keep it carded and 1 more keep it until it hard enough and sell it to ppl that need it .
wah nice.. eh i recall you posting something like this
WeI wrote:yeap . Like the recent 2009 new packaging legacy collection . People tends to buy all the 501st trooper like 4 and decided to sell at a higher price at ebay . Its the same person always ....... Think their motive is to c0ver up their own cost of buying their item from the profit ........ What a collector . After getting the amount they want ..... They bend on the hooks so that their collector will buy from them ....

from the another thread.. seems like you are doing the same thing.. hahaha.. as quoted from the "The Collect To Collect Code Of Honor":

- Buy only what you need and make sure others get one before you get many.

- Acquire pieces for your collection because you want them, not because you plan to profit from them.

looks like the "The Collect To Collect Code Of Honor" thing is all talk.. LOL

jenki

Post by jenki » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm

posting.php?mode=reply&t=3306

- Buy only what you need and make sure others get one before you get many.

- Understand it is more important for a kid to have the toys than you; help them out whenever possible. You're likely to get another chance at the toy, he/she may not.

even if u sell at cost price, u think most 7 year olds will log on to starwars.sg asking for a clone wars gree? and that their parents will agree to them buying things online and meeting up with a stranger?

WeI

Post by WeI » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 pm

hahaah . U are so wrong mr onslaught , Buy what u need is right . I bought what i need . I inform ppl about the stock stating that there are enough for collectors to get . And this is my second time posting the stock avalibality on this forum . U can go get it if u want . And i never say i am selling at a higher price . I believe this is all ur conclusion and I did not bought crazy saled items right ...hahahah . hope u understand .

deswalker

Post by deswalker » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 am

WeI wrote:easy . 1 take out . I keep it carded and 1 more keep it until it hard enough to find and sell it to ppl that need it .
so u were saying.. "keep it until it HARD enough to find and sell ti to ppl that need it" ??

Dun really get u... might as well let others have a chance to get it... Do u really NEED so many Gree?

If u already posted the stock availablity 2nd time what for? since u already gotten all the HARD TO FIND figs??????

PaNiNi

Post by PaNiNi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 am

Hmmm.....thinking of letting it go for those "hard to find" ppl at the cost price that u bought ?

WeI

Post by WeI » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

hahaha . Nope i actually bought 2 gree with no bent on the card . Just so happen that i received 1 more gree from a friend of mine of collect starwars . He had helped me bought a gree with minor bend on the side . I decided to take that out and keep the one without bend carded . just so happened that i have one more carded gree. Hope u understand the whole picture .

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Why do u keep saying hahaha at the start of your sentences..? I don't see anything funny... -_-

WeI

Post by WeI » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm

You are out of the topic and i dont think they are anything wrong with it .

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:39 pm

You are off-topic too and I didn't say there was anything wrong with it.

WeI

Post by WeI » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 pm

hi. Shangyou . Are u finding trouble in this forum . What wrong with you .

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 pm

There you go again talking to your imagination.
How many times has it been now?? 7??

WeI

Post by WeI » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Nevermind . Let keep this thread to current buy .

Shangyou

Post by Shangyou » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Good. Coz more than half of the posts in this thread has no relation to the thread title at all and we all know why.

Anyway,
Latest Purchase: Clone Wars Battle Droid for $2 from my online friend 8)

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 pm

ok guys, chill.

As it is, figures like Gree are already hard enough to find now, so perhaps whoever needs the figure should contact WeI via PM since he has indicated he would not be selling at a higher price.

WeI, it might be hard for others to take you more seriously if you keep punctuating your statements with "haha".

Anyway, welcome your Star Wars collector friend to join our community too :)
Administrator. Starwars.sg
IC/IS 3081. 501st Legion (Singapore Garrison)

WeI

Post by WeI » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 pm

thanks MR dranoel . really mean no harm . I only bought 2 gree and ppl start complaining abt it . Hope they understand that there are actually enough for them to buy . thanks for the advice . If anyone think buying 2 set is too much pls tell me . i will stop i guess .

Return to “Star Wars Toys”