New Hasbro Gunship (at least it seems to be..)

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

jenki

New Hasbro Gunship (at least it seems to be..)

Post by jenki » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:52 am

Ther's a box pic of a "new gunship" out ther although not much news has been made about it. From the box pic it seems diff from the old models (the old gunships had no ball turrets and only has door-way gap wher the ball turrets are supposed to be). This one matches the one shown in the clone wars movie trailer, which instead of having 2 ball turrets at the side, has 2 more sliding doors which slides towards the front.

link

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm

well spotted :)

now to wait for the actual product images to confirm if this one indeed comes with closed doors, or if that is just an illustration difference.

jenki

Post by jenki » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 am

its confirmed coming, i checked with the stores, should be coming in september or october

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Dranoel wrote:...now to wait for the actual product images to confirm if this one indeed comes with closed doors, or if that is just an illustration difference.
Rebelscum have posted images of the Gunship on display at Celebration Japan. Seems that the "closed doors" appear only in the box art illustration.
http://www.rebelscum.com/CJ/HasbroTCW/

hbng
Site Admin

Post by hbng » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Dranoel wrote:.....Rebelscum have posted images of the Gunship on display at Celebration Japan. Seems that the "closed doors" appear only in the box art illustration.......
I like the illustrations on the side of the ship.... it's quite cool..... I suspect it may not appear in time for Midnight Launch

jenki

Post by jenki » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:42 pm

its not part of the midnight launch. toyrus staff told me its coming around sept/october

Red_5

Post by Red_5 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:27 pm

I like the Tie fighter in the RED Tie fighter Vinyl.....is this for sale already somewhere in our shores?
"The Darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural.....is it possible to learn those powers? YES, Not from a Jedi..."

Return to “Star Wars Toys”