Amazing Clone-Trooper/ Mandolorian set, for all us fans!

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

inuka

Post by inuka » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:46 pm

You guys may want to check with Andrew of Hing Hing Toys Crazi at CSC. He should have some of these in-stock by Nov/Dec.

mandalorianBleahhh

Post by mandalorianBleahhh » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:36 am

its almost just like churning more figures and repainting......even my mandalorian crazed genes is not budging to buy
"In my books; Experience outranks everything"

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:05 pm

UPDATE!!!!!!!! :shock: :D Alright, I just got these figures. I opened them up real careful, so the boxes would be preserved for repackaging if needed. Anyway, these are some of the most impressive figures' I've ever gotten. The paintjob is nothing short of fantastic. The Mandalorians alone are enough to get the set. The only fault with the Mando's is the fact that two of the figures have the crappy Jango Fett arms. Aside from this, I don't have complaints for the Mandalorians. As for the Clone troopers, they are nothing short of amazing, the Arc Troopers have a new paintjob-one worth the money, not to mention a newly tooled helmet. Each one has a different stance, aswell. However, these can be articulated. Moving on to the regular clones. The paintjobs on these blokes is very unique, as these troopers bare mandalorian symbols; Jaing eyes and the skull. Last but not least is Omega squad. Curious indeed, I don't know if this is a fault or mistake.. but, as you know Fixer from Delta squad has only two dots for the rank markings on his chest. However, as for the tech. guy in omega, he has four..Just like the leaders of both squads. Aside from this, these figures are pretty much the Republic Commando's again, except with an awesum flat-black paintjob. I mean it is sliiiiiiick. All in all, this set is on my top favorites for this year. Not too bad, hasbro..Not a failure, but not great either. Total Ranking: 8.2/10

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:26 pm

Good buy... not forgetting the better pricing you get over there in US :P
To get them in Singapore, factoring in shipping and middlemen overheads, the 2 box sets cost us about $160 (approx USD 110).

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:36 am

M'hm, it was a good buy. Though, once they do get over there, it's worth the money. Only if you're a diehard collector of clones, like me. :lol:

Eopie

Post by Eopie » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:54 pm

Dranoel wrote:Good buy... not forgetting the better pricing you get over there in US :P
To get them in Singapore, factoring in shipping and middlemen overheads, the 2 box sets cost us about $160 (approx USD 110).
Hi dranoel, you may be pleased to know that playpen collectibles at suntec is offering the set of 2 packs for just $135 if you pay by american express cards!!! :D :D :D :D :D

juz got mine today. but i had to drag my brother down to playpen to pay for me with his amex card becos i am too poor to apply for my own credit cards! :oops:

myboyracer

Omega Squard

Post by myboyracer » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Hiya All,

Does anyone know where I can still find the Omega squard pack?

Cheers!

mbr.

Red_5

Re: Omega Squard

Post by Red_5 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:47 pm

myboyracer wrote:Hiya All,

Does anyone know where I can still find the Omega squard pack?

Cheers!

mbr.
Have you found yours?

I have been losing touch with my Satrwars collecting for a number of years. But recently, when i laid eyes on this piece, i told myself i had to have it. lol

But, after searching around the local scene, i can't seem to find them in a pair. They always seemed to sell only 1 box and those that i found selling them in 2, sells them for about $170sing or more.

So, i order it off from EE straight, shipping through Vpost services. After shipping cost, it was about $150sing.
"The Darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities that some consider to be unnatural.....is it possible to learn those powers? YES, Not from a Jedi..."

Return to “Star Wars Toys”