Omega Squad Figures?

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Arc_Trooper71

Omega Squad Figures?

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:53 am

Wouldn't that be a cool concept, I mean i've seen a few customs done this way,but all Lazy Hasbro would have to do is repaint! :lol: :P

dranoel
Site Admin

Post by dranoel » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:44 am

pls share some images of the cool customs you have seen :)

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:18 am

If i can, i'll find them again, i mean here's an awesum site to look at, it's mind blowing! :o (link)---> http://www.thecustomalliance.com/ Very impressive works, I was Also going to post a couple Pictures of my customs aswell, Like my Commander Cody (not Highly modified, but slightly, with more battle-scarring, and a shoulder strap for his heavy rifle.) And i created two new concepts. 1) Utupau At-te commander, (he has a Clone commander pouldren, and a new paint job plus, a custom made At-Te helm, with heavy weathering.) 2) Utupau Paratrooper Srgt. He's a mix of many concepts, so many it's hard to post them all, but his over all look is impressive, the front of his helmet is hand sculpted, keep in mind it does look alittle crappy.) :)

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:21 am

I'm also doing a resculpt and 'boil and pop' method on an Arc trooper with removeable armor, and a jet pack, im using some old Clones that got wrecked, for body parts, and the main bulk of the body is comming from a modified Clone Speeder bike scout. He'll have a Arc Rifle but with a supressor, and a cut down stalk, making it look completly different, so it's a concept worth going into i say..Think of a mix of..Jango's jetpack, with an arc trooper. :twisted: :shock: :D :lol:

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:42 am

Dranoel!!! With much excitment i bring you my promice of some Custom RC's!!! :D :) :o :shock: 8) :twisted: http://www.redgallows.com/ Go under his Custom Toys, and look at those AWESUM RC's...Cool, arent they? I found them on a random google search. Lol. He's also got a customd detachment with a backstory, which is really cool.

Arc_Trooper71

Post by Arc_Trooper71 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:08 am

:) Well there they are.

Return to “Star Wars Toys”