Hasbro 2007 (3 3/4inch) Clone Troopers (Lots of Images!!!)

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:53 pm

Paul K wrote:Nuts. Enough with the repaints already.
But that does not stop people from buying. Next year when its out, it will be one of the first few items sold out real fast. :?

Come to look carefully again, the visor is smaller than the movie, and armour is whiter than movie.

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:19 pm

The BARC trooper and Biker Scout are really quite different. It's a real shame that Hasbeen is doing it this way with just re-painting. I can understand for the Clone Troopers with colour schemes but this is lame. I hope that KOTO or Gentle Giant will do a nice version of it and do it justice.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 pm

Paul K wrote:The BARC trooper and Biker Scout are really quite different. It's a real shame that Hasbeen is doing it this way with just re-painting. I can understand for the Clone Troopers with colour schemes but this is lame. I hope that KOTO or Gentle Giant will do a nice version of it and do it justice.
The other bad part is Hasbro White plastic ages in less then 3 years if expose to surroundings. Those carded ones may last longer, but inevitably will yellow too. Sigh. That's why you don't see me buying too many clone troopers.

Return to “Star Wars Toys”