Star Wars Assault Vehicles & Starships - New Releases

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

inuka

Star Wars Assault Vehicles & Starships - New Releases

Post by inuka » Sat May 20, 2006 2:55 pm

Collectors of Vehicles and Starships may be pleased to know that Hasbro is releasing 3 new assault vehicles and crafts soon. These are the:

Trade Federation Armoured Assault Tank

Hailfire Droid

and Darh Vader's Sith Starfighter (no picture yet).

Except for the Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter, I believed that the AAT and Hailfire Droid are re-releases of the originals that were sold under the "Clone Wars" versions. I missed the AAT the first-time around, thus I can't wait for the new version that is going to be released soon. :D I already have the Hailfire Droid so I may give this new one a miss unless it is vastly different.

But the Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter should be a new item. I just hope that it won't just be a re-paint of the original Anakin Jedi Starfighter. But knowing Hasbro, they may just apply black paint to the original yellow paint and release it as a new item!! :lol:

hbng
Site Admin

Re: Star Wars Assaul Vehicles & Starships - New Releases

Post by hbng » Sat May 20, 2006 8:29 pm

inuka wrote:......But the Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter should be a new item. I just hope that it won't just be a re-paint of the original Anakin Jedi Starfighter......
Cannot recall where I saw it, but it seems to be a repaint :( It's dark in colour. Think it's EE or TRU online catalogue

Impulse

Re: Star Wars Assaul Vehicles & Starships - New Releases

Post by Impulse » Sat May 20, 2006 8:44 pm

hbng wrote:
inuka wrote:......But the Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter should be a new item. I just hope that it won't just be a re-paint of the original Anakin Jedi Starfighter......
Cannot recall where I saw it, but it seems to be a repaint :( It's dark in colour. Think it's EE or TRU online catalogue
Unfortunately it IS a REPAINT. :(

Hasbro wanna re-use all molds and save their cost to earn more profit.
Money sucking...

Post by 9 » Sat May 20, 2006 11:14 pm

anyone knows the astromech's name on Darth's fighter? hehe
(no i do not know....i wanna know)

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun May 21, 2006 9:14 am

Dark R2-D2? Shadow R2-D2? Evil R2-D2? another Hasbro's repaint and crazy idea. LOL. :lol:

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Mon May 22, 2006 11:27 pm

They too lazy to change the Insignia in front of the R2 unit...
Trust me princess~

Scorch

Post by Scorch » Sun May 28, 2006 1:53 pm

Can the R2 unit be removed? Half sus that one may find that only the upper portion is painted 'Sith' black; with the lower portion still in 'Republic' colours... :roll:
RC Delta Six-Two

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Sun May 28, 2006 2:55 pm

SoloFalcon wrote:They too lazy to change the Insignia in front of the R2 unit...
I was abt to say that! LOL! seems like the republic lives on! shoulda change to the empire insignia. :cry:

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon May 29, 2006 12:17 am

la di da... Just wondering, why didn't Vader use his "Sith Starfighter" when shooting the Falcon in Ep 4 then? =p

SoloFalcon

Post by SoloFalcon » Mon May 29, 2006 8:16 pm

My guess is that his Sith Starfighter will be 20 years older in SW4 and after reaching the 1 billion parsecs it has to be scraped... he trade in for a customised TIE interceptor built for his height and size...
Yossarian wrote:la di da... Just wondering, why didn't Vader use his "Sith Starfighter" when shooting the Falcon in Ep 4 then? =p
Trust me princess~

Return to “Star Wars Toys”