Starwars Sith Droid Attack Game

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

donleow

Starwars Sith Droid Attack Game

Post by donleow » Sun May 07, 2006 11:11 pm

Just this week...i have acquired this toy which i have never thought it will exist...still awaiting for it to ship from US but it has been once sold on Amazon and probably u can find one in ebay too...and i just happen to chance upon one...i think finally hasbro has indeed make sense to make a cool toy like this

Features: droid rotates (360 degrees) and follows the electronic signal from the Lightsaber. When you move, the droid moves. when you turn, it turns. Has voice and sound effects. Sith droid's infrared eye locks on you and fires foam discs (12 included).

Has 2 levels of play: Apprentice and Master. Comes with doid, droid stand, 30" Lightsaber (assembly required), 12 soft foam discs, box and instructions. Batteries Not Included.

information i got from the web indicates as follows

The unit has 2 infrared receivers on it so that it is able to track your light saber (which has 3 infrared LEDs on it). Holding down the lightsaber button causes it to emit a low hum and begin transmitting the infrared signal. The droid spins around on its pole until it finds the signal and then will follow your light saber as you walk around. Then the droid starts to groan as it loads a disk and then fires it at you.

To me it makes a nice replica even if it finally spoil...and will stand nicely at the corner of my home...

cheers
Don Leow

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Mon May 08, 2006 12:20 am

Looks really fun. I like the droid. Seems like it popped out of the movie

Not a fan of the saber though. Looks like a baseball bat. Looking forward to see pictures taken by you , and perhaps playing with it. :lol:
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Mon May 08, 2006 12:34 am

How much you paid for it Don?

yeah its a real cool toy. I remember I used to bring it in to sell them at my old shop for $79.90 last time. It wasnt available locally :)
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

donleow

Post by donleow » Mon May 08, 2006 12:45 am

i got it less then what u stated for sure...anyway i m only paying for the shipping..but doubt u can get that price u stated now if including shipping.

Return to “Star Wars Toys”