Hasbro 501st 3 3/4 figure!

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

Paul K
Site Admin

Post by Paul K » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:24 am

Do agree that the figure and pacakging is very nice. Would love to get one as well.

Impulse

Post by Impulse » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:55 pm

Anyone planning on a mass order for this?

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:48 pm

Commander Faie wrote:Anyone planning on a mass order for this?
Bro...I think DEMONIGHT at sgcollect has a point when he says its up to SDCC. Coz sometimes at Cons they do limit the number of exclusive figures a person can buy. I know a couple of times at different Cons where its 1 figure only per person?

If there is no limit...lucky for us...but how do we do the mass order? I dont think this exclusive is available online or anywhere else besides the Con itself. Another aspect that alot of people miss is the shipping. Including shipping it will cost $35++ - $40sing...( right now I have a good feeling that some of you are ready to bail out from this deal already :D ). Try & compare that if it hits our TRUs....the most it might only cost $29.90 :wink:

Im really tempted to ask bro GALACTUS to get for me too...but I too understand that if the orders are too many..he has to ship it back & at the same time I dont want to make him go all the trouble just to get that piece for me...very paiseh :wink:

I'll just wait & hope it hits our TRUs...or just get them at Ebay lah :D
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

Post by e3lipse » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:56 pm

Agreed with vectorprime
However i'm just paying say a $5 or so premium to gurantee my item fresh from SDCC, i'm not saying 100% i wouldn't get if it lands in our TRUs but i don't have all the time in the world to run around singapore anymore. Sure i was more free previously but that's year 1 man, it's chicken, no time now, gotta work hard for my grades. so $35 is fine with me.
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

vector_prime

Post by vector_prime » Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:19 pm

e3lipse wrote:Agreed with vectorprime
However i'm just paying say a $5 or so premium to gurantee my item fresh from SDCC, i'm not saying 100% i wouldn't get if it lands in our TRUs but i don't have all the time in the world to run around singapore anymore. Sure i was more free previously but that's year 1 man, it's chicken, no time now, gotta work hard for my grades. so $35 is fine with me.
Its ok to do that bro...it's a collectible...sumtimes you have to pay up if you really want it to be in your collection..anyway I think $35 is still a reasonable price for an exclusive :wink:

Like I use to say...no collector wants a collectible with no value. Dont tell me some collector is gonna open this & play with it

open & display? YES...open & play?..a definite NO :D
* You should be more concerned with character than reputation because character is who you are, while reputation is merely what others think.

=PATIENCE HAS IT's REWARDS=

Return to “Star Wars Toys”