HASBRO: Covert Ops Clonetrooper w/ Collector Case

All about the toys from Hasbro, Kenner, Galoob...

Moderators: dranoel, hbng, Valentin

e3lipse
Location: Clonetrooper Land - Where the clones troopers roam free

HASBRO: Covert Ops Clonetrooper w/ Collector Case

Post by e3lipse » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:58 pm

Commemorating the release of Revenge of the Sith on DVD, StarWarsShop brings you this new, exclusive clone trooper figure -- the Covert Ops Clone Trooper.

This figure debuts a new line of troopers being released by Hasbro in the coming months. In addition, the figure comes packaged on a special backer card sporting the Episode III DVD logo and art -- one of only a few Hasbro products that will feature this compelling look.

Some missions do not rely upon the overwhelming numbers and battle strength of the clone army. Sometimes, you need covert op troopers to get the job done and seal an enemy's fate, often long before anyone is even aware that they're on the scene. The covert ops troopers are the infiltrators of the clone forces, using prototype armor coated with light-warping material called reflec to escape detection and their advanced training to move silently through enemy territory.

The Covert Ops Clone Trooper is partially covered in a vac-metallized finish, with camouflaged patterning on select sections of armor. Armed with a DC-15 blaster and DC-15A rifle, this is one trooper not to be trifled with. Comes with the exclusive, StarWarsShop-branded protective collector case.Due to the limited quantity of this figure, purchases are limited to 5 per customer.
[/SIZE][/font]

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/produc ... u=SWHBECTF
After all these years, I still love Clones
"Young one, don't tell me what to do."

Paul K
Site Admin

new package

Post by Paul K » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:12 am

I reckon the new packs for 2006 would be nicer than the vader/lava version. However, I still prefer the vintage packs except for the yellowing bubble problem.

Return to “Star Wars Toys”